𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Des was backstage hanging out with some of the boy's friends. She originally was just going to watch the show from the crowd, but she realized that she really didn't have any friends so she'd might as well mingle a little bit.

She was talking to Maggie and Izzy and the two girls were genuinely fascinated by Des.

"I can't believe it has taken us so long to actually have a conversation." Izzy giggled.

"Yeah I'm just super busy y'know with a kid and all. And I'm trying to get Meri back in activities that she used to do back home. Between that and work my schedule gets full pretty quickly."

"Wow. I can't believe you do this. I can barely function sometimes. And I can't believe you got Nick to take on that much responsibility." Maggie gushed.

"Yeah well, he still does dumb shit. But when it comes to his kid he's like a whole different person. I definitely didn't think they would take to each other so fast, but Meri and Nick are pretty inseparable." Des sighed in relief.

"That's so cute. When I met Meri for the first time, it gave me total baby fever." The two girls could tell Izzy was excited.

"Trust me, you should wait on it." Desiree chuckled taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh yeah for sure. No babies anytime soon. I mean I'm still young I'm not trying to mess up-" Izzy stopped herself before finishing that sentence.

"Not that having a kid would mess up my life. I just meant-"

"It's fine. I know what you meant." Izzy nodded awkwardly. "I'll go get us some more drinks. Be right back." The short girl quickly excused herself.

"So how are you and Brandon then?" Desiree asked Maggie.

"Oh we're good y'know. We are both just really focused on our careers and we are just having fun day by day. But Meri won't be getting a little play mate from us ANY time soon." Maggie laughed. Desiree nodded. With these girls it was like the fact that she had a kid defined her. She couldn't have a normal conversation without the fact that she was a mom coming up. It was a bit annoying and Desiree definitely needed to get her own friends.

-

The show had finally ended and the boys were coming back from onstage.

"That was a good set guys. I think the fans loved it." Their manager tried to be excited. The boys just looked tired. They barely had any breaks from dancing and they smelled like it too.

"Hey Des." Nick came over to hug her.

"You look like you got a good workout out in." She chuckled and noticed his hair was wet with sweat. She would never admit it to him, but it was kind of hot.

"Yeah I'm super tired. More so than tour and those shows are twice as long." Nick rolled his eyes. He was a little annoyed that every song had a dance choreographed into it so he had to put all his energy into the show, but it was good nonetheless.

"Okay well go shower I heard Neviah and Izzy saying something about an after party." Des smiled.

"Okay. Uh where's Meri?"

"I didn't bring her to the show she's with a sitter."

"Oh okay. She likes it when I perform though." Nick said facetiously.

"Yeah I know. I told her I'd record the set for her though." Des smirked and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "But seriously, go shower. Yo smell like a swamp."

Nick rolled his eyes playfully and started towards the bathroom, yelling that he'd called dibs. Edwin and Zion tried to get their first, but Nick got their first and laughed in their faces about it. Those boys were definitely still kids at heart.