𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Desiree are you crazy? There is no way you're moving to LA to live with your dead beat baby father." Percy strictly told Desiree. He was not on board with Nick's proposal at all.

"Don't call him a dead beat. I chose to not tell him about Meri because I was mad and then because I didn't want to jeopardize his career. Don't blame him for not being in her life, if it was because of me."

"Whatever it's still not a good idea to just up and leave everyone."

"What do you mean everyone? There is no one here for me. What do I have to lose? I don't have a job, a house, a boyfriend."

"I'm here!" Percy exclaimed.

Desiree softened after her brother said that. "Percy I'm not doing this to leave you. I'm sorry if you felt that way, but listen this is my way of letting Nick have a chance. What would I look like making my baby's father commute across the country every time he wanted to just be near his daughter. I want her to have a better life and I think Nick can give us that."

Percy looked sad for a bit, but then just nodded. "You sure this is what you want?"

Desiree nodded her head at her brother. "I gotta see how they do first, but I'm pretty sure."

"Alright I support you." Percy said.

"Me too!" Haley chimes in from the kitchen. "And I can't wait til you get all this baby shit up out my house."

Desiree just rolled her eyes. She didn't feel like starting an argument with her brother's girlfriend today, so she just decided to leave it alone.

"Anyway, are you guys working today?" Desiree asked her brother.

"Yeah I'm leaving in about an hour and Haley should be out of here by noon."

"Cool. Do you mind if I invite Nick over. I want him to meet Meri today."

"That's fine with me."

"Yeah, just don't do no nasty shit in my bed." Haley said with a disgusted, scrunched up face.

"Percy, please collect your woman fore I go off." Desiree looked at her brother seriously and Percy took this as a hint to get Haley out of the house.

"Okay Hales, let's go get breakfast my treat." Percy said and ushered his girlfriend out the door.

"But I was already making breakfast!" Haley whined.

"Don't worry, I'll turn the oven off for ya!" Desiree called out, letting out a sigh of relief when the two were finally gone.

Desiree grabbed her phone to text Nick to come over around 1. She got Meridee up out of her crib and sat her in her high chair for breakfast.

Lo's Hoes
Nick and Meri are finally gonna meet next chapter... 🥺I'm soft. Sorry for the filler, but star and comment if you're EXCITED Love you guys❤️