𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

(So... I was skeptical to continue these stories cuz of all the controversy surrounding the boys rn [other than Austin, he's a gem] but then I realized: I don't give a fuck 😂 so without further ado...)

Nick was the first to turn around and head straight for the entrance, where the buff, six-foot tall man was standing. Desiree trailed behind her boyfriend trying her best to hold him back.

"The fuck are you doing here Wes?!" Nick yelled struggling against the grip of the boys, who had rushed over to help control Nick.

"Can't I wish Meri a happy birthday? We were really close before I just wanted to do something nice." Wes tried to give the gift to Meridee, who was quite confused about the whole situation. Before Meri could take the small box Desiree had picked up the toddler and cradled her in her arms.

"No Wes you need to leave. How many times do I have to tell you I don't want to see you. You have no right to be here or talk to my daughter. How did you even know we were here?" Desiree unintentionally raised her voice. Questioning and shock present on everyone's face.

"Listen I'm only here to give the baby a damn present then I'll be on my way back to my grandmother who-" Wes tried to be nonchalant, but was cut off by the fuming mother.

"Did you seriously fucking follow me here? That day at the store? Did you follow me back here!?" Des grew even angrier. Solana quickly rushed to the girl's side grabbing Meri from the girl who had fire in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter." Wes tried.

"It doesn't matter?!" Des scoffed. She took a few steps closer to the man. "It does matter. You're seriously ruining my life. First you put your hands on me now you're stalking me. Please just get the fuck out of my life. I hate you!" The girl had a heavy stream flowing from her tear ducts. There were only few people that have angered her to the point of crying and one of those people were being detained by four of his best friends.

"You really feel like that...?" Wesley's face softened.

"Yes! How have you not gotten the hint yet. All I do is tell you that I don't want to see you and you just keep coming back. I really never want to see you again in my life! Can't you just let me be happy with my family?"

"We could've been a family Des..."

"I never wanted that with you. I'm sorry but, you were never meant to be my future." Desiree held her arm. Although Wes had many flaws and few redeeming qualities, it was still hard for her to admit that she never really wanted to be with Wesley. He was always just a distraction from her true feelings.

"So you were just using me?" Wes clenched his fist and his jaw, taking a step toward Des, causing the girl to cower.

"N-no. You're the one who asked me out!" Desiree tried. She backed away slowly while Wes continued to approach. Percy stepped up next to his sister wrapping a protective arm around her.

"You should leave, seriously." Percy said.

"Who's this supposed to be?" Wes scoffed.

"I'm her brother, so you need to leave. You're not welcome here." Percy stepped in front of Des.

"Fine. I never even liked your dark skinned ass anyway." Wes turned to leave, but that was the last straw. Des knew Wes to be insensitive, but never that insulting . She'd have never expected Wes to be colorist. Or pretend to be one to get under her skin.

That really was the straw that broke the camel's back. Nick somehow broke free from his friends. The man was seeing red. He would not let Desiree be disrespected. The next thing he knew, his fist had collided with the back of the mans head, knocking him to the floor.