𝕋𝕖𝕟

The first nights in LA were actually pretty good for Desiree. She had to stay with Nick for a few nights while her furniture for her new place shipped. It wasn't that bad. Nick was a perfect gentleman and slept on the couch allowing Des and Meri to share his room.

Desiree also met all of Nick's band mates as well. She liked all of them fine, but Zion was weird around her and the baby. Oh well guess he just got weird energy.

Meridee was definitely enjoying having her dad around and Desiree could already tell she was a daddy's girl, even though Nick loves to claim that Meri loves Des more. Today was the day that Desiree's stuff finally arrived and she could put her apartment together. Des recruited the boys to help her bring her furniture and stuff up and arrange it for her and left Nick on babysitting duty, which he didn't really mind. Nick was probably enjoying Meridee more than she was enjoying him.

Desiree whipped the sweat off her brow once she finally finished the nursery.

"Finally." Desiree sighed. She walked out into the living room and finally got to sit down on her new couch and relax.

"Thanks boys," she addressed the four guys chilling throughout her living room.

"No problem." Brandon smiled.

"Alright I'm gonna go take a nap. Will you tell Nick to bring Meridee's stuff over later tonight please."

"Sure thing." Edwin gave the girl a thumbs up as she stretched out on the couch. She was about to just knock out right there, but she decided she needed to go shower first after all of her hard labor putting together IKEA furniture.

Desiree went into her En suite and took a hot steamy shower. When she got out she decided to treat herself since she didn't have the baby for once. She put on a face mask and gave herself a pretty white pedicure. After she finished her pampering session she watched some Hulu in bed until she fell asleep.

The next thing Desiree knew she was feeling a weight on her stomach.

"Mommy." She heard a small voice. When Des opened her eyes she was greeted with the delightful smile of her pride and joy.

"Hey Baby." Desiree sat up and put Meri in her lap. She noticed Nick standing in her doorway smiling at her. "Did you have fun with Daddy?" Meri nodded and smiled brightly. Desiree kissed her cheeks and squeezed her daughter in a tight hug. Desiree loved having time for herself, but she missed Meri throughout the day. She felt lonely without her there.

"So I brought the rest of yours and Meri's bags that were at the house." Nick leans against the door frame.

"Thanks." Desiree says while observing her daughter. Her clothes and hair were a mess and she didn't know how they could've gotten so messed up.

"Well what did you do today?" Desiree asked and picks a small leaf out of Meridee's hair. She looks to Nick with a raised eyebrow.

"We had fun. We went to the park and ran around with Simba, then we watched some Nickelodeon and my music videos, and finally got dinner we made my famous baked Ziti."

"Wow, sounds like fun." Desiree said. She didn't think that Nick would do all of that with Meri, but it seems like he's really taking to the dad role very quickly.

"Yeah and I think she likes our songs. She's now an honorary Beanz." Nick said proudly.

"Oh no." Desiree rolled her eyes. "Is Daddy turning you into a stan?" She said while tickling Meridee's sides. Nick chuckled at the thought.

"Well you smell like you've had a full day." Desiree laughs. "Hey what time is it?" Desiree asked Nick.

"Almost eight."

"Okay. Let's go get you in the bath." Desiree carried Meri into her bathroom and started to run her bath.

"Well I'm gonna head out." Nick says from the door way smiling at his two girls.

"Alright, thanks for keeping her today."

"Of course. Thank you for letting me take her off your hands for a while." Desiree smiles at the boy. She couldn't have wished for a better situation. Nick was so enthusiastic about everything. It seemed to good to be true, but she wouldn't worry about that right now she was going to enjoy this peaceful phase for as long as it lasts.

"Anytime Nick."

Lo's Hoes
Ahhh they be cute. They be cute asf. I hope you liked this chapter and the wholesomeness (enjoy it while it lasts). Vote and comment ❤️