𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[slight trigger warning]

Des was awoken by the sound of keys jingling in her front door. She yawned as she saw Wes walk in.

"Oh a hey Baby." Des smiled softly. Wes looked happy until he realized that her Ex was sitting next to her shirtless.

"H-hey. What's going on?" Wes asked sounding angry and accidentally slammed the door closed. Nick woke up and stretched. He wasn't particularly happy to see Wes, especially if he was going to be so loud.

"Babe can you not be so loud, Meri is still sleeping." Des said annoyed and took Meri back into her room and closed the door. Nick got his sweater from off the back of the couch and quickly put it on. It was hard not to feel awkward about being shirtless when another man was staring holes into you.

"So are you not going to answer my question?" Wesley scoffed when Des came back into the room.

"What?" Des asked staring at her boyfriend.

"What is going on in here? And why are you laying on him while you're both half naked?" Wesley tried to keep his composure, but he was clearly slipping.

"Meridee was sick." Des said plainly, all the while Nick was still just awkwardly standing around wishing he was anywhere but there.

"That doesn't answer my question, Desiree."

"It should. She wasn't feeling well and Nick came over to help me out. It was late and he stayed over. He was just taking care of his kid as he should." Desiree snapped back.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"So I have to tell you every time I see Nick now?"

"I'm not saying that. I think you should just consider what I'm thinking when I see you like that."

"Sleeping on the couch? With our daughter? We weren't doing anything to make you think any type of way than what it was."

At this point Nick figured he needed to go to give them some space. Mainly because he didn't want to be there, but also there was a chance that this could make them break up and he didn't want his presence to affect that. So quickly he made his way to the door.

"Um I should go. Bye Des I'll see you whenever." Nick said.

"Yeah, see you Nick." Desiree waved him off without taking her attention off of the burly man in front of her. "So he's gone now what is it. What was I doing so wrong, Wes? What did I-"

Desiree was cut off by the firm grip of Wes' hand cuffing her forearm. "Desiree can you shut up please." Wesley said lowly. This really did get Desiree to be quiet. He scared her. "He needs to stop staying over here."

"But he's-"

"I know what the fuck he is and I don't care. You're with me and he doesn't need to be sleeping here. If you need something call me, you understand?" Wesley tightened his grip.

"Wes... you're hurting me." Desiree had a small tear starting to form. Wes loosened his grip and sighed.

"I'm sorry baby. But please take my feelings into consideration. I don't want Nick alone with you anymore."

"But... he..."

Wesley pulled Des closer to him and squeezed her tightly. "Oh Des, I'm so sorry." Wes pulled away and stared intently at the woman. "You still love me don't you."

Wes stared intently at Des. The girl felt tongue tied. But she managed to muster out a confirmation. "Y-yes."

Wes hugged the girl again then sighed. "Good." Wes gave her a kiss on the cheek then let her go. "I have to go."

"Y-you're leaving?"

"Yeah I have another shoot, but I'll be back tonight. Do you want to come over?"

"I can't. Meri is allergic to dogs. You can come here."

Wes nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later tonight babe." He leaned in and kissed her softly and then left just like that.

Des sat on the couch recounting what had just happened. She rubbed the spot on her arm where Wes has squeezed it. It was tendered and Des was still shocked that he did that. But he didn't seem malicious. Or was he? Desiree didn't have time to ponder this for long. Soon she heard Meri's soft cries and Des rushed to go tend to her.

Lo's Hoes
So hey idk what to say rn so yeah vote and comment loves