𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Dezy somebody's calling you." Desiree's head shot up when she heard Haley call her from the kitchen.

"Ok, coming." She got up from her place on the floor with Meridee and quickly ran to the island to answer the phone before it got to voicemail. It was an unknown caller though and Desiree was always wary of strange numbers calling her phone, even if it wasn't anything inherently bad. Desiree let it go to voicemail. If it was that important they'd leave a message or text she thought.

Not even a minute later she was getting another call. It was the same unknown number as before. Desiree just stared at it. For some reason she thought she'd seen it before.

"Um are you gonna answer that?" Haley asks with an attitude.

"No it's an unknown number."

"Well can you turn your ringer off, that shits annoying."

"Can you stop cussing around my child cuz that's annoying."

"This is my house. I'll do whatever the fuck I want." Desiree gave Haley the stink eye and Haley just rolled her eyes and continued to cook whatever it was that was stinking up the whole house.

The number persisted on but Desiree sent it straight to voicemail this time. The girl expected another call but this time they actually left a voicemail. When Desiree listened you the voicemail her face completely dropped.

H-hey Desiree. It's Nick... sorry I know that you probably don't want to hear from me. And you're probably wondering how I got your number. But I can explain if you just call me back. And there are some things I wanna ask you too. Just please call me back Des. We really need to talk. Alright, bye.

The girl couldn't believe it. So many thoughts were racing through her head. She had no idea how he found her and she didn't know what she would do if he started asking too many questions. But at the same time she needed to get some shit off her chest too.

Desiree quickly went to the living room and scooped Meridee off the floor. She barged into her brothers room and he was working on his computer.

"Desiree! Knock next time I'm working. What do you want?"

"Watch Meri for a few minutes please." Desiree drops her daughter on the bed next to her brother.

"B-but, I'm busy ask Haley-"

"No I don't like her and her dirty mouth around Meri. Don't worry I'll only be a few minutes and then we're out of your hair."

"Alright whatever..."

"Thanks Bro, gotta go." Desiree quickly crossed the hall into her room. She sat staring at her phone for a little bit before she mustered up the courage to call it again.

Desiree reluctantly called back the number. It rang three times before he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

*Suspense*

Lo's Hoes
What's up guyss! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to hit the star and talk to me in the comments. I love hearing your feedback! Thanks for supporting me! Luv u guys~