𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩

"Hey watch where you're-" Wesley cut himself off when he saw the man before him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Nick asked through gritted teeth.

"What do you think? I have work to do. There's someone I need to see." Wes passed by him starting towards the elevators.

"I don't think you should be here man. I know what happened with you and Des. You should just leave." Nick said more firmly cutting him off. He may have been short compared to Wes, but with his lack of height came speed. He was able to quickly block his path to the elevators.

"You don't know shit. Now move out my way."

"She don't wanna see you man. And frankly, I should handle you myself after you put your hands on her."
Nick snarled through gritted teeth.

"I ain't touch her. And you think you can handle me? I got a good foot on you dawg."

"So you hit women and you're a liar. Should've seen that one coming."

"Where's the proof at then? Lil bro?"

That sent Nick over the edge. The fact that Wes thought he could get away with this was making him angry. And at this point everything was red and his only focus was the 6'3 asshole standing in front of him.

"The proof?" Nick scoffed. "The proof is the different bruises she had for fucking weeks because of you!" Nick said pushing Wes back. The man stumbled, but wasn't too badly knocked off balance.

Wes had enough and swung on Nick, but he dodged causing Wes to hit his fist on a wall. Nick took this as his opening and got some good hits in before the two were wailing on each other with reckless abandon.

It took two minutes for security to completely get the two boys off of each other and even less time for everyone in Desiree's office to be downstairs and observing the fight.

Desiree was fuming when she got to Nick. "What are you doing?!"

"I was just dropping off Meri, when he came in. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

"What the fuck did you think was going to happen? We're literally at my job Nick." She whisper yelled. Nick gave Des a sorrowful look, but had to leave when the security guard came over asking Nick to take a statement .

Desiree stomped over to Wes with her arms folded over her chest. "What were you doing here?"

"You know I do have a career. Not everything is about you Desiree." Wes scoffed.

"Oh really. Okay. Well I'm sure you're aware that this is also my career and there's not much that happens in this office that I don't know about. And I know for a fact you're not booked in this office anytime in the near future. So what exactly did you want?" Desiree was completely fed up. She was tired of all the bullshit this man had brought into her life.

"I needed to see you. We didn't end things well and I needed to talk to you Des. I miss you."

"Frankly I don't give a single flying fuck about how you feel. You should have thought about that before you mentally and physically abused me you asshole." Des was breathing hard forcing herself not to cry. She turned to walk away, but something stopped her.

"I want to change. For you. And for myself and even Meridee. I can be better." Wes tried his damnedest to be sincere.

"Keep my daughter's name out of your mouth. I don't need you and neither does she. And having a fight with her father is not a way to impress me. You sound really fucking stupid." Her tone laced with venom. Wes grew angrier at not getting his way. He was tired of not getting what he wanted like usual. He would get what he wanted one way or another. He grabbed Desiree's forearm to stop her but she jumped causing attention to be drawn to the two.

"Do not touch me." Desiree was almost on the verge of tears.

"You told him." Wes said lowly.

"What?"

"You told him I hit you?"

"Because you did! You hurt me Wes. And I really never want to see you again." Des couldn't help that she was crying. Her boss came over to talk to Wes and security escorted him out.

Desiree was crying on a bench when her boss came over to speak to her.

"Are you alright Desiree?" Madden asked her.

"I just can't believe that happened." She said feeling numb.

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off and relax. We'll see you tomorrow." Ms. Madden pat her shoulder and the girl nodded.

She went to get Meri out of daycare and head to her car. Nick caught up to her before she left.

"Des wait. I'm sorry."

"Are you? Because you should have just walked away. That would have been the smart thing to do."

"I know... but," Nick tried.

"I already know the excuse. 'You're just trying to protect me.' I know Nick, but that wasn't the place for that to happen. You need to think about my career and yours. You have a show in two days and you have a bruised eye and a busted lip. What are your fans and management gonna say?"

"Fuck management. All I care about is you and it gives me tunnel vision sometimes I don't make the best decisions." When Desiree heard those she softened.

"I know you care Nick. But you need to take care of yourself too. I love you, but stop doing stupid shit. I'm going home. You need to go to work." Desiree caressed Nick's cheek and gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay. Can I come over later?" Nick asked, his head held down in shame, like a puppy.

"Sure, but bring some food. I don't feel like cooking dinner." Desiree smiled softly and got into her car.

"Will do. See you later Ma." Nick returned the smile and watched as she drove away.

Nick only hoped that he wouldn't see Wes again. But he had a feeling he wouldn't be out of Des' life anytime soon.

Lo's Hoes
Whoops Wes is back 🙀 like and comment 😭