3. ❤

Namjoon's POV:

Namjoon's POV:

Namjoon was in math class listening to his teacher. He wasnt really paying attention, as all of this was just a review to him. He was dozing off a little until he tasted something bad in his mouth. The taste was subtle at first but it grew stronger and more noticable after a new minutes.

Peas? Why am I tasting peas? I despise those things and I'm not even eating right now. I just ate lunch...

Namjoon thought he could handle it, but the taste got so strong he felt like he would throw up. He inhaled and kept his breathing stable. He wasn't about to leave class because of a stupid taste in his mouth.

Or was he?

He raised his hand.

"May I please use the restroom??" He asked quickly.

He covered his mouth and the teacher nodded.

"No pass, just go."

Namjoon nodded a thank you and left as quickly as he could and ran to the bathroom.

He ended up staying in there for a half an hour. When the bell rang for 2nd lunch to be over the taste finally left his mouth. He silently cursed as he heard the door to the bathroom being opened. He heard a familiar voice talking to themselves about how much they didnt want to go to their next class.

Namjoon threw up again and he despised himself for it. He didnt want Jin to know he was there.

"Namjoon!? Oh my God what happened?!" Jin asked, rubbing his back.

Namjoon wiped the tears from his eyes and steadied his breathing.

When he was sure he wouldnt throw up again he stood up, but fell right back down into Jin's arms.

"How long were you in here!?" Jin asked hugging him.

"A half an hour..." Namjoon answered weakly.

"Have you been throwing up this whole time!?"
Namjoon nodded slightly.

"You must've lost so mant fluids- I'm bringing you to the nurse." Jin said picking up Namjoon.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and closed his eyes. Soon, he fell asleep.
__________________________

Namjoon woke up in a small bed in a darkly lit room. He sat up but realized he felt really lightheaded.

Am I still at school?

"Ah, you're awake."

"Not to be cliche or anything but, uh, where am I?"

"St. Seoul hospital."

"I'm sorry, did you say HOSPITAL? What time is it!?"

"Yes, hospital and its 8pm. You see, you lost a lot of fluids and since you were unconscious and were not able to drink anything, we have to bring you here. That's why you have an IV." The nurse answered, gesturing to the IV in his arm.

"However, you should he ok now if you need to leave. Since the situation wasnt urgent you dont need to he signed out."

"Please, that would be great." Namjoon said.

The nurse nodded and took off the IV.

She dismissed Namjoon and he stood slowly, still feeling slightly lightheaded.

"You might want to get someone to pick you up." The nurse offered.

Right, I cant drive-

Namjoon pulled out his phone and called Jin.

"Hey, Jinnie hyung."

"You're awake! Are you ok!? Have you been dismissed!? Do you need a ride home!? I'm coming right now!"

"Oh, that's what I was gonna ask. Thanks. Also, could I stay the night??"

"Yes of course I'll tell my mom!"

"Thanks Jinnie hyung."
"I'll be there in 10.

__________________________

"So what happened, anyway?" Jin asked when the two were at Jin's house.

"I started tasting peas in my mouth? And you know how much I HATE peas. I can't with them. But the taste didnt go away until your lunch shift ended. It was a really strong taste too." Namjoon answered.

"That's so weird...that's what shift two had with our lunch today...Did you guys have that for your lunch?"

"No. We had mashed potatoes with our lunch."

"Huh...that's really weird." Jin said.

"Yeah I know..."

"Oh, do you need extra clothes? I have some of your clothes from when you sleep here."

"Really? Thanks! I need to call my mom and tell her I'm here. I have a bunch of missed calls from her." Namjoon said pulling out his phone and texting his mom.

Jin grabbed some outfits from his closet and threw them to Namjoon.

"Those are the clothes I have of yours. I wear them sometimes. Hope you dont kind. They're really big on me and I like sleep in them." Jin said shyly.

"Oh, dont worry, I don't mind." Namjoon said throwing on one of the shirts.

The two had changed in front of each other before. They had been best friends for a while so they didnt mind.

"It's late now. We should get some sleep." Jin said
Namjoon nodded in return.

"You going to school tomorrow?" Jin asked

"Yeah. I dont see why I wouldnt."

"I mean, you kinda lost all your body fluids today. I would take that as an excuse to stay home." Jin said with a laugh.

"Of course you would you irresponsible fuck." Namjoon said playfully hitting the older.

Namjoon lay down next to Jin on the bed and pulled the blankets over him.

"Night hyung."

"Night Joonie."