17.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

It was late and Yoongi was asleep at this point. Hoseok, however, lay awake.

He was sleeping on the floor. He had made himself a little bed out of pillows and blankets. Yoongi had tried to protest but Hoseok insisted.

Yoongi eventually grew too tired to fight and let him.

Hoseok had lay awake though. His mind was racing with all the things that would happen to him when he got home the next day. He knew his parents would be upset he stayed at someone else's house. But they hadnt been beating him recently.

They've been hurting him with words. They constantly brought up him being a mistake.

Am I really a mistake? Was I not supposed to be here?

Hoseok didnt realize he had started crying until he saw a tear fall onto his pillow.

He sat up and wiped his eyes. He hugged his knees to his chest and sighed.

He wanted to wake up Yoongi so they could talk but he didnt want to bother then older.

The last time Hoseok slept over at his house, Yoongi got up at around 3am. He had a nightmare and Hoseok pretended to be asleep, but he heard Yoongi crying.

He wouldve "waken up" to comfort him, but he didnt want to make the older uncomfortable, as they werent that close yet at that time.

This time, Yoongi woke up at 3am again for the same reason.

Hoseok looked up onto the bed, wiping his own tears and watching as Yoongi tried to calm himself down.

Hoseok moved to the bed and pulled Yoongi into a hug, stroking his hair and rocking him slightly.

Yoongi wiped his eyes and finally calmed himself down. He hugged Hoseok tightly and took a breath.

"I'm sorry. What are you doing up...?" He asked.

"Its ok. And uh...I-" Hoseok didnt know what to say.

"Could you not sleep?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shook his head slightly with a chuckle.

"Can I ask a question...?"

"Sure."

"What did you and the doctor talk about when she asked me to leave? I mean, she obviously asked me to leave for a reason so it's ok if you dont wanna to tell me but I'm a little curious." Yoongi asked

"Oh..." Hoseok thought. Should he tell Yoongi about his insomnia and depression? He didnt wanna make the older worry.

"Seokie, you dont have to tell me." Yoongi said softly.

Hoseok shrugged. "On my files it says I have depression and insomnia." Hoseok explained. "But my personality is the opposite of that...so she asked me if it was true and if I take medication for it."

Yoongi tilted his head a little. "Do you...?"

Hoseok nodded a little, putting a smile on his face. "But I'm ok."

"Is that why you couldnt sleep? What about the last time you slept over?"

"Yeah, that's why. And I acted like I was asleep so I didnt worry you."

Yoongi hugged into Hoseok tightly and leaned his head on his chest. "I'm sorry, Seokie...I wanna help. What about the depression?"

"I dont know where that comes from...sometimes I just feel sad." He lied. He knew exactly where it came from. His parents. But he wasnt going to tell Yoongi that.

"So is it bpd? Or just clinical depression?"

"I think its bipolar depression." Hoseok said quietly.

Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes. The conversation ended and Hoseok felt Yoongi's body soon go limp and the light snores fill the room.

Hoseok smiled to himself at the smaller in his arms. He kissed his head and rocked him slowly.

He didnt end up sleeping that night, but he didnt mind because he was with his potential boyfriend.

Sorry this chapter is so short but I didnt really have many ideas for it. The next chapter will be better.