44.

Namjoon's POV:

Namjoon's POV:

Once again, Hoseok had found himself cradled in Namjoon's arms as he attempted sleep. He was holding Namjoon like a koala, his legs wrapped around the taller's waist and his arms around his neck.

Anyone who saw the two would think they were dating but nope, they were just really really close and cuddly. I swear to god namseok is completely platonic.

Hoseok refused to take the medicine again, as he had slept until 12 that day.

Namjoon was massaging his scalp and rocking him, knowing that it helped Hoseok to sleep.

"Why do you do this for me...?" Hoseok asked quietly.

"You're my best friend, hyung. Why wouldnt I? I want to help you sleep." Namjoon said, frowning a little at him.

"Joonie..." hoseok mumbled.

"Mhm?"

"Thank you...for being there. You do so much for me and I couldnt ask for a better best friend. Thank you so much." He mumbled into his chest.

Namjoon smiled softly and kissed his head parentally. "Of course, hyung."

"Joon..."

"Go to sleep, hyung." Namjoon said with a laugh.

Hoseok whined a little "I dont wanna." He pouted, despite how tired he really was. 

"Hyung I know you're tired." He said, still massaging his head.

Hoseok suddenly gasped and his hands moved on top of Namjoon's. "Right there." He mumbled.

Namjoon chuckled a little and kept his hands working in that spot. "Is that where it feels best?" He asked kindly.

Hoseok nodded weakly, humming and whimpering softly into his chest. "Mmm~ fine...I'll sleep..." he said quietly, feeling himself drifting off already.

"Good." Namjoon said simply, continuing to rock the two of them.

Within another 5 minutes, Hoseok's light snores could be heard filling the room.

Namjoon chuckled a little and snapped a picture of the older, sending it to Yoongi.

Genius 1:
SHDHFUFUUXB
DSJSHSHSHHSH
DSHSHSHHSHD
HDHSHSHSNSN
SNSNSNSNNSNS
SNSNSJJDJDJJ
THATS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

Genius 2:
Jealous?

Genuis 1:
very ):<

Genius 2:
H a
He didnt even need
the medication.

Genuis 1:

thats good 

Genuis 1:
imma sleep now doe
see you tmrrw

Genuis 1:
c u

Namjoon put his phone down and lay back on the bed. He had lay the pillows behind his back, as he knew he would be stuck in this postion of Hoseok straddling him.

He was surprisingly able to get comfortable in this half sitting, half laying down position with Hoseok in his lap.

His arms were securely around the older's waist and soon he fell asleep, his head tilted back onto the pillows.

~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV:

Namjoon and Hoseok were still asleep in the same position they had been in since last night.

Since the two hadnt woken up so Yoongi and Jin decided to see what was up.

When the two got upstairs and saw their position they cooed and smiled. "Our boyfriends are so cute..." Jin said softly.

Yoongi nodded in agreement and pulled his headphones out, playing Hug by Seventeen quietly so Hoseok could listen. 

He saw Hoseok relax more and hum softly. He shifted a little in Namjoon's arms only to relax again.

"I dont wanna wake them." Jin said with a frown.

"Wenhave to go to school, hyung." Yoongi said with a light laugh, walking over to them and shaking them a little. "Hobi, Joon, wake up."

Hoseok's eyes slowly fluttered open and he whined, hiding his face in Namjoon's chest.

Yoongi laughed a little and kissed his head. Jin came over and did the same but to Namjoon.

Namjoon woke up slowly, his eyes locking on Jin's. "What're you doing here...? What time is it?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy from sleep.

"Almost 6." Jin answered.

Namjoon nodded and yanked back on Hoseok's hair. "Wake up."

Hoseok yelped and he moved away from Namjoon. "Meanie." He pouted, smiling at Yoongi who pulled him into a hug.

"I thought you were into hair pulling?" Yoongi asked with a small smile.

"Noo! You like that. My head is sensitive~" he whined a little and pouted.

"Sensitve, huh? Is that why you like it so much when I do this..?" He asked, starting to scratch his scalp.

Hoseok's eyes immedietly closed and he relaxed into Yoongi's arms, nodding a little.

"Who the fuck tops-?" Jin asked the two shamelessly.

The both of them blushed a little and looked away. "I guess we switch-? I dont know we've never actually..." Hoseok's voice trailed off.

"Right. I can see you both as switches I guess." Jin said, nodding. "Now hurry up you two we gotta get going." He said, pulling away from Namjoon.