9. 🏥

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok shut the door to his house as quietly as he could. He knew his mom was home and his dad was at work so he had a chance of escaping to his room.

He thanked the lord his mother wasnt in the living room or kitchen and he walked as quietly as he could up the stairs.

He was almost to his room when he stepped on a creaky floorboard. It was loud and right near his parents room.

"Who's there?" He heard his mother call from the room.

He silently cursed and ran to his room. He knew his mother would come in and check if it was him so he hid in his closet.

"Hoseokie?" He heard his mother say.

He heard his door open and he presumed he was looking in to see if it was him who came.

After a few seconds he heard the door shut and he let out a breath he didnt know he was holding.

Hoseok waited a few minutes to make sure his mother was gone, then stepped out of the closet.

Hoseok sighed and pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, It turns out I can go today if you're still up to it."

Hoseok heard a horn from outside and peeked out his window.

It was Yoongi.

Hoseok grabbed his phone and headed to his door, but it swung open just before he could get to it.

"Ah, so you are here. Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going out."

"With who's permission?"

"I'm old enough to decide if I want to go out or not." Hoseok said, his voice becoming smaller.

He managed to find the courage to push past his mother but she grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

She slapped him hard enough to bring tears to his eyes. The rings on her fingers left scratches on his face and he winced in pain.

Hoseok shoved her out of the way and ran down the stairs as fast as he could and slammed the door behind him.

He walked to Yoongi's car as calmly as he could as not to arouse suspicion in him.

He noticed Yoongi was holding his wrist with an expression of pain on his face.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi's face turned into concern and Hoseok knew he had saw the cuts on his cheek.

"What happened?"

"Ah, I fell. What about you?"

"Its burning. Probably because you're hurt." Yoongi said.