Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi walked into the gym with his head down. He knew the three were going to bombard him with questions and he had to be prepared for it.

As soon as he got to his spot in the line he was met with Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Where did you go?" Hoseok asked

"Bathroom."

"Are you ok?" Jin asked

"Fine."

"This is why you left in the first place isn't it? The questions?" Namjoon asked

Yoongi nodded.

"Sorry. We just want to make sure you're doing alright." Jin apologized.

"It's alright, I'll get used to it. Anyways, I found Jimin in the bathroom as well."

"Was he alright? Did he tell you why he was there?" Hoseok asked

"He was fine. Anxiety is a bitch he was just overwhelmed." Yoongi lied.

It felt wrong sharing his personal information like that, even if the three of them were close to him.

"Hey Jin Hyung, try not to fall behind today!" Hoseok said as the bell rang.

They got in their running positions and set off when the alarm sounded.

__________________________

"Hey, hyung." Hoseok greeted while walking into the computer room.

"Hey, Hoseok," Yoongi said softly.

"You alright?"

Yoongi nodded and looked at him.

He didn't realize how pretty the boy was. An amazing physique for a 17-year-old. He wondered if he did any sports. Beautiful brown hair and a soft face.

His eyes were pretty, too. A light hazelnut brown that sparkled in the light. Yoongi felt a small blush creep onto his face and he attempted to hide it by lowering his face again and pulling up his hoodie.

If he really is my soulmate I'm lucky as fuck. Yoongi thought to himself.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.