28.

Tell me why one day has literally lasted for a 8 chapters and a half so far- I-

Hoseok's POV:

"Hyung, please calm down..." Namjoon pleaded.

He had been hugging the older for 20 minutes now and he had calmed down a lot more but every now and then more silent tears would fall. He wouldnt stop shaking either.

"Joon, I'm literally trying. Can we maybe talk about something instead of just sitting here?" He asked quietly, his voice wavering slightly.

Namjoon nodded and hugged him closer, resting his head on his shoulder. "Um...how are you and Yoongi hyung? You guys arent together yet?"

"No, we're not together. We want to wait a little more to see if we can be good friends without problems." Hoseok answered.

"That makes sense."

"Jin hyung, before everything happened, he was looking at his wrist. He was smiling...I think he was watching it glow. He must've been thinking of you."

Namjoon blushed and laughed. "That probably wasnt it."

"I bet it was. He loves you so much."

"He loves me??"

"He certainly seems like he does."

Namjoon blushed red and Hoseok laughed. "Its so obvious, Joon. Hes like you since what did he say 1st year?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded.

"You oblivious fuck." He said, slapping the younger upside the head lightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Go change it's late and we have school...later.." he mumbled, noticing it was already 1am.

Hoseok nodded and lay down next to Namjoon on the bed.

The two were planning to get another bed for Hoseok but for the time being they just shared, which wasn't horrible.

Namjoon was asleep in a matter of minutes.

Hoseok was tired as hell, but no matter how hard he tried he couldnt fall asleep.

His mind continued to travel to everything he told Jin that evening.

He tried so hard not to think about it and what his father would continue to do to him.

He decided the next day he would tell the principal to take his mother and father off of emergency contacts and put Namjoon's mother on instead.

It would make him feel safer knowing the two couldnt pull him out of school.

He also couldnt stop thinking of the fact his parents knew where he was.

Namjoon's mother had called his dad. His parents knew where Namjoon lived and they could go there any time.

It terrified Hoseok to a point he almost broke down crying again, but he held himself together.

He didnt realize but soon, light shone from Namjoon's window and the alarm clock went off.

Hoseok was sitting up, hugging his knees to his chest.

Namjoon woke up slowly and yawned a little.

"Hyung-? Are you ok?" He asked, noticing Hoseok's position.

Hoseok nodded weakly and stood up from the bed, going to change.

"Did you sleep at all?" Namjoon asked, getting up from the bed himself.

Hoseok hesitated before answering. He then shook his head.

"Hyung you have to sleep. You're gonna be dead tired today. From what happened yesterday morning to what we did yesterday to the crying in the afternoon and no sleep you're going to be dead." 

"I'll be ok." Hoseok said simply, pulling on a grey hoodie. "I'll sleep in Yoongi hyung's car if I have to." He mumbled.

Namjoon sighed and nodded. "If you insist..."

~~~~~

"Hey, Seokie! How you doing?" Yoongi greated when Hoseok got in the car.

"I'm good. Kinda tired. And you?"

"I'm alright. Im glad you got home ok."

Hoseok nodded, he was asleep as soon as the car started.

~~~~

"Seokie, get up."

Hoseok groaned as he felt himself in someone's lap. He turned his head a little and he found himself sitting on Jin.

"How'd I get here..?" He asked quietly.

"You fell asleep in my car and Jin picked you up when we got to school. We've been sitting here for an hour. We skipped first period." Yoongi answered.

"Why would you do that!?" Hoseok yelled.

"Because we hate English and you're more important." Namjoon said simply.

"I have to go to the main office anyway." Hoseok said, starting to stand.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Have to take my parents off the emergency contact list." He said quietly.

Yoongi tilted his head a little. "Who will you put instead? And why would you take them off?"

"Because im staying with Namjoon." He lied. "I'm gonna put Namjoon's mother." He said as he started to walk off.

He got to the main office in a few minutes, it was passing period so he was fine.

"Hi, what do you need?" The junior counselor asked him.

"Uh, can I take both of my parents off the emergency contact list?" He asked.

"You're going to need your parents to be here in order to do that."

"Wait why??" Hoseok asked, his eyes widening a little

"Because you're a minor. Unless you have a valid reason to do it yourself."

"I'm not staying with them right now. They're gonna be gone for a month."

"Then your current caretaker will have to come in and sign."

Hoseok sighed, knowing Namjoon's mother wouldnt do it. She came to their school as little as she could and this wasnt a priority.

"Please, I need to take them off."

"Why is it so urgent? Is something going on?"

"No, I just need to. Please." Hoseok's voice was pleading.

One of the nurses suddenly came out of the back room and spotted Hoseok. It was the same nurse he had talked to a while ago. "Hey, Hoseok. What brings you here?"

"I'm trying to take my parents off the contact list..." he mumbled a little.

The nurse hummed and nodded. "Take them off, please. He has a valid reason but that reason must stay with the nurses."

Hoseok smiled a little at her and she winked at him. His eyes silently said thank you to her and she nodded, walking away.

I think I'll make this nurse a more important character. Let's give her a name shall we? Do you guys have any ideas? Comment some if you do.