41. 😏

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok was sitting in a small coffee shop on his phone, casually sipping on his latte as he scrolled through his phone

He was listening to music and he wasnt sure if Yoongi could hear it or not. Probably not, as the coffee shop was a lot farther than a mile from Yoongi's house, but if he was out then maybe.

Hoseok had been sitting in the coffee shop for an hour, letting his playlist go on shuffle and his mind wander as he scrolled aimlessly through his phone.

Soon, someone came next to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up and smiled at the lady. "Someone is asking for you?" She said, pointing to a man at the front counter.

Hoseok looked over and his eyes widened a little. He shook his head. "Please tell him to leave me alone." He begged a little. The woman nodded and walked over to Hoseok's dad, speaking to him calmly and motioning to the door.

His dad immedietly shot a glare to him but exited the shop.

Hoseok let out a small breath and smiled at the woman. "Thank you, ma'am."

"Of course. Are you
alrignt?" She asked frowning a little.

"I'm fine, dont worry. He's just not someone I want to see right now." He answered with a small smile.

The woman nodded and smiled back. "Would you like another coffee? On the house."

Hoseok nodded a bit, his smile still prominent. "that would be great, thank you."

The woman nodded and went behind the counter, making another latte for him quickly before returning and handing it to him.

"Thank you so much. I'm Hoseok."

"Im Ryujin. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said kindly, bowing a little.

Hoseok chuckled lightly and bowed back. "Do you make all the food and drinks here yourself?" He asked curiously.

She nodded a little "I do. It's a bit of work, but I manage."

"Well, its absolutely amazing." He said, taking a sip of his second coffee.

"Thank you so much! I try my hardest here."

"It seems like you really like being a barista."

"I really do. Its something I've wanted to do since I was little."

"Would you like to sit? If you have time of course."

Ryujin looked around the shop, there werent many people there so she nodded and sat down.

The two talked for another hour, Ryujin occasionally running behind the counter to attend to a customer then coming back to Hoseok.

After an hour passed, Ryujin apologized for keeping him so long and let him go, retreating back to the counter and Hoseok back to his phone.