26. ❤

Jin's POV:

Jin's POV:

Hoseok had fallen asleep on the car ride back along with the three boys in the back.

Yoongi and Jin had switched places in who they drove because it would be simpler to just drop off Hoseok and Namjoon at their house, drop the youngest boys off at their own and then Yoongi and Jin to to their seperate ways.

Jin had the long hour and a half drive to think.

He thought about random things for a little until his thoughts suddenly went to Namjoon.

He thought about the younger in such a fond way. He thought about how much he loved his smile, his dimples, how tall he was, his purple hair, and his laugh.

He didnt notice until he came to a red light that his shape was glowing a bright red. He smiled at it lovingly and sighed.

"Hyung, the light's green..." Jin heard someone mumble, sleep evident in their voice.

Jin looked up and stepped on the gas again. "Whoops...what woke you up, Hoseok?" Jin asked the younger in the passengers seat next to him.

"Mm...nothing important." He mumbled.

Jin raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Hoseok hesitated a little before answering. "Mhm..."

"Are you alright, Hobi?" He asked softly, his voice soothing.

Hoseok nodded and sat up. "Fine."

Jin let the subject drop and there was once again silence in the car for a few minutes until Hoseok spoke up again.

"Hyung..."

"Hm?"

"Um...lets say...if hypothetically...someone says they're gonna keep coming back for you...w-what would you do?" He asked, barely audible.

Jin looked at him for a bit before going back to focusing on the road. "That's oddly specific, Hoseok."

"No, i-its completely hypothetical."

"Hoseok, is someone coming after you?" Jin asked seriously, his voice low.

Hoseok hesitated before nodding slowly, curling himself into a ball in his seat.

Jin stopped the car suddenly, pulling over and texting Namjoon they would be home a bit later.

He made sure the youngest three were still asleep before speaking.

He looked at Hoseok with worried expression and shook his head in disbelief. "What's going on, Hoseok?"

Hoseok shook his head. "Its nothing, hyung. I'm fine."

"Bullshit. You just said someone's coming after you. Let's not forget what I saw during lunch today." He said seriously.

Hoseok immedietly hugged his arms closer to himself and avoided the older's gaze.

"Hoseok, what's going on?" Jin asked again.

Hoseok took a deep breath before answering. "S-someone is...after me, I g-guess you could say...and I d-dont know how to stop them from h-hurting me." Hoseok said quietly, his voice breaking a little.

"Call the police, damn it!" Jin yelled.

"I cant, Jin hyung!!" Hoseok yelled back, starting to let tears fall.

"Hyungs...?" A voice came from the backseat.

Jin turned around to see Jimin sitting up slightly, his eyes open and he seemed aware.

"J-jimin...how long have you been awake??" Jin asked.

"Your yelling woke me...are you guys ok?" He asked, his voice hoarse from sleeping for so long.

Jin looked at Hoseok who was wiping the tears from his eyes and fixing his compulsor before looking at Jimin. "We're fine." He said, putting on a fake smile.

"Why are we stopped?" Jimin asked, noticing the car was in park.

"Hobi and I had to talk about something and I wanted to give my full attention." Jin explained.

Jimin hummed and nodded, closing his eyes again and leaning back on Taehyung. He almost instantly fell asleep and Jin turned his attention back to the younger boy who had curled in a ball again.

"Why cant you?" He asked quietly.

"I just cant, hyung..."

"Theres gotta be a reason. What, do you want this person to keep terrorizing you?"

"He has for 14 years now!!!" Hoseok whipser yelled, tears flowing again.

Jin looked at the boy with sadness in his eyes as a realization hit you. "Hoseok, are you parents abusive?"

Short chapter, sorry TwT