23.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Throughout the rest of the car ride, Hoseok's mind was focused on the fact Yoongi had called him "baby".

It wasnt all that big of a deal, but then again...it was.

Hoseok eventually drifted off with the rocking of the car soothing him to sleep.

~~~~

"Seokie.." Yoongi said once the car had stopped.

Hoseok hummed and looked up, still half asleep.

"Why do you seem so tired?" He asked tilting his head.

"M' not, just the movement of the car put me to sleep. Look at them back there." He said, guestering to the sleeping boys in the backseat.

Hoseok was lying, however. He was tired as hell from walking for an hour back to school. He had pushed through this long, though so he wanted to keep going for the rest of the group.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "Right."

The two shook the three boys awake and Yoongi pointed to the window. "We're here."

They got out of the car and soon Namjoon and Jin pulled up behind them, getting out themselves.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked once they had gotten out of the car.

"You'll see~" Yoongi sang as he and Jin lead the group.

In a few minutes the group was led to a small resturaunt and Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"Hyung..." he said softly.

Yoongi looked back at the younger with a big smile on his face. "What?"

Taehyung hugged him tightly and the group was left confused.

"Welcome to Daegu!" Yoongi said once Taehyung had pulled away.

"This is Daegu?? Its so pretty!" Jimin said, a big smile showing up on his face.

"I havent been back here since I was 8!!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Why did you guys bring us here?" Hoseok asked.

"The food at this specific resturant is worth the drive. Plus, there's a fair happening and Yoongi says they're always super fun."  Jin answered.

Taehyung smiled brightly and hugged Yoongi again. "This is honestly best thing someone could have done for me, never mind the others. I cant wait to show them around with you, hyung!" Taehyung said brightly.

"Yeah, but first let's eat. I'm hungry." Yoongi said, flashing his gummy smile.

The group entered the resturaunt and sat at a booth.

Taehyung and Yoongi helped the others order, as they had been there many times before.

When everything was sorted out the boys ordered what they wanted and talked as they waited.