47.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok woke up to a mix of voices in the room. He whined a little and shifted in his spot. He found he was still in Namjoon's arms.

"Finally up?" Namjoon asked with a soft smile.

Hoseok simply hummed a response and hugged into him more. "Who's here...?" He mumbled.

"The boys. We decided to have a big sleepover at Yoongi hyung's house." Namjoon explained.

Hoseok nodded and looked up, the lights in the living room hurting his eyes slightly but he soon adjusted.

"Hey, Hobi you doing ok?" Jin asked, coming over to the two.

Hoseok nodded a little. "I'm alright." He said quietly.

"That's good. Yoongi and the youngest ones are in the kitchen making a cake."

"And you're not watching them?" Hoseok asked, smiling slightly.

Jin shrugged. "You tell me. Does it smell good?" He asked, knowing Yoongi and Hoseok also shared sense of smell.

Hoseok smiled more and nodded. "Really good." He said with a light laugh. "Nothing smells burnt."

"Good. It's not my house so I dont care but I dont think Yoongi's mom would appreciate a burnt house." He said with a small laugh.

Hoseok nodded and was about to respond until he got a text.

Big Jung:
Sup lil bro

Lil Jung:
Hey, what's up?

Big Jung:
I heard dad's back
on his shit...

Lil Jung:
Yup, he is...

Big Jung:
Please tell me you're
ok

Lil Jung:
I'm alright. Not perfect.

Big Jung:
Has he hurt you?

Lil Jung:
Yeah, but it's only been
what we're used to.

Big Jung:
And eomma?

Lil Jung:
Same as alway ig

Big Jung:
Course...
Please stay safe. Are
you still living with
them? You had to have
moved.

Lil Jung:
As a matter of fact, dad
kicked me out 😒 so
I'm living with my friend

Big Jung:
Why??

Lil Jung:
Cuz I'm gay.

Big Jung:
But werent you
already out...?

Lil Jung:
Yea, but my soulmate
is a boy. Ig he didnt
believe I rlly was gay

Big Jung:
YOU MET YOUR
SOULMATE!?

Lil Jung:
YEA OMG NDNSJDJ

Big Jung:
PICTURE!?!

Lil Jung:

Big Jung:
Awww
He takes selfies
like an old lady 🥺

Lil Jung:
IKR 🥺🥺

Big Jung:
Do you have one of
you together? I need
to see how cute you
are.

Lil Jung:

Big Jung:
Hes. So. Tiny.
Your hair's red now-?

Lil Jung:
Yaa

Yoongi took this of

me 🥺

Big Jung:
Omg u so cute 🤩

Lil Jung:

What abt u? Did
you meet your
soulmate?

Big Jung:
Nah but it's ok
I'm an independent
bitch rocking all these
clothes people ask me
to promote.

Lil Jung:
Omg yes bad bitch 🤩

Big Jung:
I'm gonna go now
my roommate is
asking for my help

Lil Jung:
Ok! Bye noona!

Big Jung:
Bye HoeSuCk

Hoseok smiled at his phone. It had been a while since he texted Jiwoo. It was nice to hear from her again.

"Why are you smiling?" Jin asked him with a light laugh.

Hoseok showed him the texts. "Jiwoo noona texted me." He said happily.

"Aww that's sweet." Jin said with a smile.

He nodded a little and picked himself up from Namjoon. "I'm gonna go see Yoongi hyung." He said before the couple nodded and Hoseok left.   
The 4 had finished their cake and were now upstairs. Yoongi was trying to calm down a mess of voices and when Hoseok came up he looked relived. "See, he's fine." He said to the three youngest, pointing to his soulmate.

Hoseok tilted his head a little. "Yeah...? I'm fine. Whats wrong?" He asked with a small frown.

"They saw you sleeping on the couch with Namjoon and automatically assumed either 1, something was wrong or 2, you were cheating on me. After I convinced them you didnt cheat, they were worried about why you were sleeping cause it normally takes you forever to fall asleep." Yoongi explained, rolling his eyes a little.

Hoseok laughed a little. "Guys, dont over think it ok?" He said with a reassuring smile.

The three maknaes nodded a little and sope lay on Yoongi's bed.

The three youngest left, shutting the door behind them and Yoongi smirked a little. He almost immedietly got on top of him. "You know, you like to kiss my neck but I wonder what you'd look like covered in my hickeys?" He said seductively.

Hoseok rolled his eyes a little. "Why dont we find out~"

Yoongi smiled a little and took that offer happily, immedietly attacking his neck. He was sucking and biting harshly, causing Hoseok to moan out softly and tilt his head back for the older.

When Yoongi was done, he pulled away and smiled softly at him. "Beautiful..." he said softly.

Hoseok nodded a little, his eyes were closed softly and his hands were pinned above his head by Yoongi. "You know I'll top you when it comes down to it." He muttered.

Yoongi chuckled darkly and kissed his cheek. "We'll see, baby."