29.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

When Hoseok got back for class it was 3rd period.

Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi for their math class. He looked slightly better than he did this morning and that made Yoongi smile a bit.

"How you doing?" He asked quietly.

"I'm alright. Thanks for letting me sleep earlier...I really needed it." He said with a laugh.

"You didnt sleep last night?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok looked down and shook his head a little.

"Jeez, Seokie. You should talk to your doctor about that. Couldnt they give you medication for it?"

"Yeah, they could. I had some in the past but I never asked for a refill." He said sheepishly.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows a bit.

"I was too shy too..." he muttered.

"You? Shy?"

"Yeah. I didnt want to be a bother even if it's their job."

"Seokie...next time we go to the doctor, you're going to ask for a refill." Yoongi said sternly.

Hoseok nodded. "Sure." He said quietly before turning his attention to the teacher who had started speaking.

~~~~

"Yoongi, would you like to come answer the question on the board?" Their teacher asked, snapping Yoongi out of his daze.

Yoongi looked up and his eyes widened a bit. He shook his head frantically and looked down.

"I'm sorry, I must've been unclear. Yoongi, come answer the question on the board."

Yoongi shook his head again and kept his head down, his face flushed slightly.

"Yoongi, your participation grade is so low you could fail the class if you dont start speaking."

Yoongi was basically mute in math class. He didnt answer questions, ask questions or speak to anyone besides Hoseok. It wasnt because he was bad at the class, he was scared of the teacher.

She was very loud and had the tendency to put everyone's business out there, like she just did with his grades.

The class laughed a little at the fact Yoongi could fail for participation, the easiest grade to get in this class.

Yoongi only flushed a darker red and he pulled his hoodie over his head.

Hoseok grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

Yoongi felt his eyes cloud with tears and his breathing quicken as the teacher continued to talk to him and tell him he had to participate more.

He started to shake more and he felt his airways closing up a bit, the familiar choking feeling returning.

"H-hoseok..." he mumbled a little, holding onto Hoseok's hand tightly.

Hoseok already knew what was happening and put a small piece of paper on the teacher's desk before going to Yoongi and stood him up.

Once they were out of the classroom he picked the older up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom.

Hoseok sat Yoongi on the sink and stood in front of him, putting his hands on his thighs.

"Shh, Yoongi, its ok calm down." He said, trying to soothe the older a bit.

He took the older's hands and put them on his chest, breathing deeply and calmly.

Copy that... Yoongi thought to himself as he started to follow the steadiness of Hoseok's breathing.

In a few minutes Yoongi had calmed down completely. He hugged Hoseok tightly and felt his arms go limp around his neck.

Hoseok held him tightly and ran his fingers through his hair. "You alright, Gi?" He asked softly.

Yoongi nodded and let out a breath, pulling away from Hoseok. "What was the paper you put on the teacher's desk?"

"I have notes for you I got from that nurse I talked to before. She knows about your anxiety and gave me notes to give to teachers whenever you're having one in class so I can pull you out." Hoseok explained.

"I- that's so sweet-? Why would she do that?"

"I dunno? I'm grateful though." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Me too, but can we go. I wanna get my stuff before the bell rings."

Hoseok nodded and took the older off of the sink, holding his hands as they walked back to class.