34. 🔪

*Trigger warning*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Trigger warning*

Yoongi's POV:

Hoseok and Yoongi were taking their 3rd trip to the doctor's office today.

They had weekly check-ups on their compatibility and Hoseok's soulmate activity, as he didnt have a binding to track digitally.

Yoongi decided he would bring to light Hoseok's refill situation.

He didnt want to get in the younger's business like that, but he wanted to make sure Hoseok got the proper sleep he needed.

It was early in the morning, around 4am. Yoongi had managed to get to sleep and stay asleep peacefully, but his mom woke him up at 3:30 when she shut the door, coming back from who knows what.

He had stayed in his room and pretended to be asleep when she checked on him.

After an hour of just laying there he finally decided to get up. It was now around 5:15.

He got ready for school and ate a quick breakfast, walking into his mother's room.

"Good morning, eomma."

"Morning, Gi! Did you sleep well?" She asked kindly.

Yoongi nodded and smiled. She was so sweet when she wasnt out with other guys. "Did you want breakfast? I could make something for you before I go?" He offered.

Yoonji shook her head and smiled at him. "No thank you, Gi. I'm ok, you get going, alright?" She assured.

Yoongi nodded and kissed her on the cheek before walking out the house and to his car.

Hoseok's POV:

*trigger warning*

Hoseok was walking through class, feeling slightly tired now. His head was banging and he couldnt think clearly.

"Hoseok, are you ok?" Yoongi sitting next to him asked.

"I- huh?" He asked, his brain a little fuzzy. He couldnt focus.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I should go to the nurse or something." He mumbled, slowly standing up and walking to the teachers desk.

He told her the problem and she let him go. He thanked her and walked out of the room, his head spinning still slightly.

Soon, he felt an arm grab his hand. "Oh, where are you going?" The voice asked, pulling Hoseok to his chest.

"I- to the nurse-?" He answered, his vision blurring more now. He automatically wrapped his arms around the person's neck, slowly feeling himself lose conciousness.

"Here, let me help you." was the last thing he heard before he passed out.

~~~~

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open and he felt his hands tied down. He sat his head up, immediately putting it back down as his head spun. He tried to move but it was like he was paralyzed.

"Ah, good. You're finally awake." A voice said.

"W-where am I? W-why cant I move?"

"Ah, ah, talk later. For now, I have you where I want you and I'm going to use it to my advantage." The voice said, standing up so Hoseok could see him.

"D-doyoung...? What's going on?? What are you doing??"

"Shh, hoseokie hoseokie. Just relax. You'll love it~" he said with a small wink before yanking off Hoseok's jeans.

"Stop!"

"Nuh uh. You dont tell me what to do, baby boy." He said, spanking his thigh harshly.

Hoseok whimpered softly and felt tears come to his eyes. "P-please d-dont." He begged the younger.

"Baby, again...dont tell me no." He growled in his ear before stripping down himself and forcing Hoseok's legs apart.

___

*end of trigger*

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi felt himself get a raging headache that slowly started to go away.

He then blushed and closed his thighs and put his head down on his desk. What the fuck is happening-

"Yoongi hyung are you ok?"

"P-please t-take me out o-of here." He pleaded, keeping his head down.

Namjoon nodded and quickly got the two of them a pass. He pulled Yoongi out of the classroom. "Where to?"

"Janitors closet, please." He asked quietly.

Namjoon nodded and pulled them to the janitors closet, closing and locking the door behind him.

No one used this room, as the janitor had moved to a bigger one.

The stimulation Yoongi felt was getting more intense and soon he crumpled to the floor, whimpering loudly and squeezing his legs shut tightly.

"Yoongi hyung what's going on??" He asked, kneeling down beside him.

Yoongi's wrists hurt slightly but he couldnt focus on that pain as his lower body was under more stimulation.
"N-namjoon p-please." He begged, holding onto the younger tightly.

Namjoon hugged him and Yoongi's arms moved to wrap around his neck.

His wrists soon started to hurt a little more but the feeling on the rest of his body distracted him from that feeling. He was moaning softly into Namjoon's chest.

"J-joon I'm s-sorry I-I d-dont know w-whats h-happening." He stuttered through his moans.

"Its ok, I'm not judging." He said kindly, letting Yoongi basically fall apart in his arms. He decided it would be best to ask questions later.

"J-joon..." he mumbled suddenly. "Oh my god please no-" he held onto Namjoon tighter, before he shoved his face into his chest, slapping his hand over his mouth and practically screaming into it.

Namjoon's eyes widened a little at the realization of what happened.

Yoongi continued to whimper softly into his chest, until they finally died down and he relaxed completely. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He apologized continuously.

Namjoon ran his fingers through his hair and held him close. "Its fine...you're going to need extra clothes though. I can try and bug Jimin for something?" He offered.

Yoongi nodded a little and let him go. As soon as Namjoon left he sat on the floor, slightly embrassed with himself. What the fuck was that...