22.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

"Hyung! You're back!"

Hoseok nodded and sat down at their table. Yoongi slid his tray to the younger.

"I'm not that hungry anyway." He said with a smile.

Hoseok looked at him with an "are-you-sure" face and Yoongi nodded.

"So, how's it going with Namjin?" Hoseok asked, beginning to eat.

"We're honestly great. It's kind of annoying whenever we're close because we cant eat something the other doesnt like, but luckily we live more than a mile away from each other." Jin answered.

The two were eating the same meal, which wasnt surprising as two different foods would clash.

"How about you three? Have you figured things out yet?" He asked the three youngest.

"Yeah! We're all good now!" Jungkook said, a bright smile on his face.

"Its a bit confusing, being with two people, but we make it work." Jimin answered.

Taehyung nodded, agreeing with the two.

"You guys see through each other's eyes or whatever, right? How does that work?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, if I'm painting, they'll see the colour I'm painting. Kind of like being colour blind, but you can see one specific colour." Taehyung answered.

"Oh! Also, if they have their eyes closed for a long time, like they're sleeping, things get really dark. Like someone turned the brightness down on your eyes." Jungkook explained.

"Luckily we all sleep relatively late." Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Hyuuuunggss!!!"

"What, Kookie?"

"I told Namjoon hyung yesterday, but we should go out today!! Do something fun! We havent hung out in forever. And we've never all hung out with Yoongi hyung before."

Yoongi shyed at the words a little.

"Ok, where to then? And when?" Jin asked.

"How about today after school!"

Yoongi shrugged "Sure, why not."

The others agreed and Jungkook could barely contain his excitement.

Jimin was smiling brightly at the younger who was bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Hyunggg, lookie~" taehyung said to Jimin, pointing at his wrist.

"Oh, would you look at that. I'm whipped." Jimin said, laughing a little as a blush grew on his cheeks.

The others looked at the two with confusion.

"His shape is glowing blue! It's very pretty." Taehyung said with a smile.

"What does that mean?" Hoseok asked.

"Whenever your shape glows, it means you're thinking about your soulmate in a fond way and they're the only thing in your mind at that moment." Taehyung explained. "At least that's what the doctor said."

Hoseok smiled a little to himself. He remembered when Yoongi's shape was glowing. Was he the only person on his mind at that moment?

The lunch bell soon rang and the group went their separate ways, Yoongi and Hoseok holding hands on their way to their math class.

~~~~~~~

The boys met up at Hoseok's locker after school.

They hadn't decided what exactly they were going to do, but they knew the wanted to do something.

"So, who's going with who?" Jin asked.

"Namjoon with Jin, Hoseok with Yoongi and whoever wants to take us I dont really care." Jimin shrugged.

"Come with us." Yoongi said with a smile.

The three maknaes nodded and they separated into the two cars.

Yoongi then got an idea and sent a quick text to Jin of a location. Jin recieved it almost immedietly and the two had a plan.

"Where are we going, hyung?" Jungkook asked from the backseat.

"You'll see." Yoongi answered, starting up the car and heading out of the school's parking lot.

The drive was long. Around an hour and 20 minutes. The three in the back had fallen asleep on each other and Hoseok's eyes were starting to fall once they were about half an hour in.

"Seokie." Yoongi said quietly when they stopped at a red light.

Hoseok hummed and looked up at him his face showing he was almost half asleep.

Yoongi pulled the younger over and kissed him quickly before letting him go. "You can fall asleep, baby, we wont be there for about another hour."

Hoseok's eyes widened a little and he nodded. "O-ok..." he mumbled before leaning on the window.

Yoongi giggled as the light turned green and he started moving again.

Sorry sorry. Short chapter TwT