31.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok and Yoongi were already in the car on the way to school.

Hoseok was feeling a lot less tired as he actually slept the night before.

Hoseok however, noticed that Yoongi was being pretty silent, which wasn't that normal for him.

"What's wrong, Gi?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head a little.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking."

"About what, may I ask?"

"You. And your insomnia." Yoongi answered causually as he kept his focus on the road in front of him.

Hoseok laughed nervously and tilted his head. "Why?"

"You said you dont have anymore medication."

"Yeah."

"Why dont you ask for more?"

"I dont need it."

"Liar."

"I really dont, Hyung!"

Yoongi stopped the car to look at Hoseok. "Liar. You do need it. You were drop dead tired yesterday. You didnt sleep the last two times you came over and I'm surprised you slept this time."

"Yeah, but I've been fine. I've been getting by."

"'Getting by' isnt enough, Hoseok. You need to ask for a refill of those."

"Its not your business." Hoseok said coldly.

"I'm concerned!"

"And you'll stay concerned! It doesnt have to do with you! If you were in my situation you could get more but you're not so let me make decisions for myself." Hoseok yelled at the older.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, dropping the subject and driving the rest of the way to their school in silence.

~~~~~

"Yoongi hyung..."

"..."

"Yoongi hyung."

"..."

"Hyung!" Hoseok said, shaking the older next to him.

He shot up and looked at Hoseok, tilting his head a little.

Hoseok pointed to his headphones. "I can't hear shit." He said with a light laugh.

"O-oh! Sorry!!" He said, taking off his headphones.

"God...its nice to hear sounds again. You fell asleep, are you tired?" He asked.

Yoongi hummed and shrugged. "A little I guess." He mumbled, nodding. "I didnt sleep much last night."

Hoseok frowned and tilted his head. "Why?" He asked with a small pout.

"Kept waking up in the middle of the night. I didnt want to move to wake you up though."

"Oh, you should've woke me up, I could've helped you go back to sleep."

"Yeah, but then you wouldn't have slept."

"I wouldve been fine."

"Seokie-"

"Hyung. Stop worrying I'm ok." Hoseok said, giving the older a smile.

"Hoseok, you know that's not true. You keep saying that but that's a lie. I didnt want to ask before but after you left, my wrists started burning. It wasnt a bad pain but it hurt a good amount. And then when you got back your cuts were open. What happened? You told me your parents werent abusive, just insanely unsupportive. Did you lie?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No, the cuts opened because I put too much pressure on them. My dad took me out of school because we had to go to my dance studio. We made an appointment the day before he kicked me out and he wasnt going to miss it because he payed to see me dance alone. I just put too much pressure on it while I was dancing and the cuts opened." Hoseok lied effortlessly.

Yoongi nodded a little and dropped the subject.

Soon the class ended and the two were about to head to their last one of the day, but Yoongi pulled Hoseok by his hand into the janitor's closet.

"What are you do-"

"Shh. You care about me, right Seokie?" Yoongi asked softly.

Hoseok nodded. "Of course."

"And you like me, right?"

Hoseok looked down and nodded, smiling sheepishly.

"Then what the fuck are we waiting for?" He asked quietly.

Hoseok looked back up at him, hesitating a little "I dont know." He muttered.

"Hoseok, will you go out with me?" Yoongi asked, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.

Hoseok smiled a little and nodded. "I will."

Yoongi giggled a little and nodded. "Shall we seal the deal?" He asked.

Hoseok hummed and nodded before pulling the smaller into a soft kiss.

The two stayed in the closet for a little longer, talking and...acting like boyfriends...until the bell rang for them to go home.

"Oh, Gi I'm taking the bus today, I have to get something from the store near my parents house so I'll take the bus there and walk home." Hoseok explained when he started for his old bus.

Yoongi nodded and waved to the younger, getting into his car and driving off.