45. ❤

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

Jimin was stressed as hell, sitting with his two boyfriends.

He was sitting on Taehyung lap as the two taller boys tried to calm him down before their first period class.

They were confused as to why their hyungs still werent there but, Jimin didnt care. All he could focus on was passing his test.

He needed to pass. He needed dance in his life. It was a big exam, and he was so scared he would fail.

Taehyung rubbed his back soothingly while Jungkook smothered him with kisses. They both whispered sweet nothings to him as they comforted him.

Soon, the 4 older boys stepped to their table.

"Where have you guys been?" Taehyung asked.

"Namjoon and Hoseok overslept a little." Jin answered.

"Sorry." Hoseok said with a small laugh.

"Is Jimin ok?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded a little. "Hes just stressed about his test." Jungkook answered.

"Aww, Jimin, you'll do great. Dont worry, you studied so hard." Yoongi assured him.

"He studied so hard he had my dad wake us up last night at midnight." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Did you ever get to sleep, hyung?" Taehyung asked the smaller boy in his arms.

"A little. I fell asleep after you two went back to sleep." He answered.

They continued to talk for a few more minutes until the bell rang and they all parted ways.

Jimin had no classes between the 1st bell to math. Math was his first class today.

He walked into the classroom, already feeling his nerves starting to act up. He sat at his desk and it felt as if he was immedietly hit with a lecture.

The teacher went on about the importance of the test and what could happen if one did not pass. This only made Jimin more nervous.

When the test was passed to him he was shaking and it seemed as though he had forgotten almost everything in it.

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook felt the sides of his eyes starting to blur and his vision getting hazy. "Tae...?" He asked, who was sitting right next to him.

"Its probably Jimin...poor baby he must be so nervous." He said, frowning a little.

It was a bit hard to see, but they could see enough to get their work done.

Jungkook wished he could just hug Jimin and tell him it would he ok, but he wouldnt see the older until after the test.

The hazy vision came and went occasionally. Jungkook assumed he was nervous depending on the question he was working on.

Eventually, after an hour the blurriness went away. "Good job, sweetie." Jungkook mumbled, meaning it for Jimin.

________

Jin's POV:

Jin and Namjoon were sitting at their lunch table waiting for Jimin to get there. Since it was day 6, only the 3 of them had lunch together today.

Jimin walked over to them with his food his head down. When he sat in his spot he didnt speak either.

Namjoon and Jin both looked a little concerned. "Hey, Mini." Jin started.

"Hi hyungs." Jimin answered quietly.

"So...? How'd it go?" Nanjoon asked with a slight smile.

"I dunno. We havent gotten results yet. I dont think well though. I had a dumb panic attack during the test and I think it might've affected Kook and Tae. I didnt know the answers to almost half of the questions even though I've been studying for a week now. I'm just...I'm praying I did well enough to pass." He said quietly.

Jin and Namjoon both nodded. "You've been non-stop studying theres no way you failed. But now that it's over and done you cant do anything about it so dont focus on it, ok? Think happy now." Namjoon said kindly.

Jimin nodded and finally started to eat.

Jin and Namjoon smiled and did the same. "Ok 1, 2, 3" Jin said before they both took a bite of their food, laughing a little as they did.

"Why do you do that?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Because if we dont eat at the same time the tastes are a little weird." Jin explained with a smile.

Jimin nodded a little. "Right, I see."

"Arent you going to see Kook and Tae during gym?" Jin asked

Jimin nodded, picking at his food a little.

"Theyll be asking questions." He said with a light laugh.

"I know..." he mumbled, nodding a little with a light smile. "I'll be prepared."