37.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

"Come on, baby, stop acting like you hate this. You're a moaning mess for me~"

"I- mmm~ I d-do h-hate it."

"Are you sure? It certainly doesn't sound like you do."

"Ahh~ p-please s-stop. I h-hate you. I-I hate t-this."

"Oh, baby, you're going to regret saying that."

"Hoseok?? Hoseok!!"

Hoseok shot up from the bed, tears streaming down his face. He looked over at Yoongi and screamed, immedietly jumping away. He saw the face of Doyong on top of him, it being the only thing he could see.

"Shh, shh, Seokie please its me! Calm down!" Yoongi said, trying to soothe him a bit.

Hoseok looked back at him and soon realized it really was Yoongi and the fact he had just pushed him away made him feel worse. His tears fell faster and he weakly opened his arms for the older.

Yoongi moved to him and pulled him into a hug, leaning the younger onto his chest and rocking them a bit. "Shh, it's ok Hoseok, I'm here. No one's gonna hurt you with me around, ok?" He said kindly in his ear as he rocked them.

Hoseok nodded and hugged him tightly, soon calming down a little more. His eyes fluttered closed when he felt the older's hands in his hair and he hummed softly.

"Bad dream about what happened...?" Yoongi asked quietly.

Hoseok nodded a little and unconsciously hugged him tighter.

"The dreams will be bad at first, then they'll gradually go away. At least that's what Namjoon said. Do you still wanna go? We can stay home and watch movies or something?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No, I wanna go. Are you feeling any better?"

"Still can't walk all that well, it hurts. I'll manage though. How about you?"

Hoseok moved his legs around a little and smiled. "It feels like when  your leg falls asleep and you're in that state of it not tingling but when you move it, it feels really really ticklish so you dont move it. I can walk it just feels weird." He tried to explain best he could, laughing a little at himself.

"Are you going to call the police on him?" Yoongi asked randomly

"I dont know.." hoseok answered, looking down at his hands.

"You should. Why are you so hesitant to?"

"Because Doyong was my first friend. When I came out he was the person who supported me most. I was so scared to tell Namjoon and Jin after seeing my parents' reactions, but Doyong convinced me it would be ok...and it was. How could I put him in jail after everything he did for me?" Hoseok said quietly, unconsciously hugging the older tighter.

"Because despite every kind thing he did, this one horrible thing ruined it all. He showed you his true colour's, Hoseok. And now that you've seen it, you have to believe it. I'm not going to tell you what you should do but I think you know my place on the matter." He said back quietly, not saying much more after.

The conversation had come to a stop and the two just sat there for a little longer, holding each other until Jimin came into the living room. "Are you two ok?"

"Fine." They both said at the same time.

"Alright, well my mom got a call from the school asking why I'm not there. Shes kinda pissed so I'm grounded. Can you guys tell Jungkook and Taehyung I wont be able to talk to them on the phone for a few days? Also, I need one of you to bring me home cause I cant drive and it's too far to walk." Jimin said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can drive you. Yoongi hyung and I should get going anyway. I'm sorry you got grounded because of me."

"Hey, dont even say that. I wouldve done more than just leave school for you, hyung. Dont feel like it's your fault. Its only a week I can deal." He said, shrugging a little.

Hoseok nodded and yelled for Namjoon and Jin they were leaving. They all eventually walked out the door and to the car.

_____

"How does this feel, baby?"

"I h-hate i-it."

"Are you sure? You look like you're lying."

"I-im su- ahh~!!! P-please~!!"

"Exactly, that's what I thought, slut."

"S-stop."

"And who are you to tell me what to do? I'm not even fucking you anymore what's your problem?"

"G-get your h-hands off me."

"Maybe when you stop acting like this is pleasuring you, I will~"

Hoseok tried his best to shut his mouth, wanting for it so badly to end. However, he failed, soon moaning out loudly and throwing his head back.

"See, baby? You dont hate it do you?"

"shit..."

"Watch your mouth, slut."

Doyoung spanked his thigh harshly, causing Hoseok to moan out loudly.

"Right. You hate it so much."

Hoseok's eyes opened, he was whimpering softly and he looked at Yoongi next to him in the car. He was crying. "Gi, why are you crying?"

Yoongi didnt look at him, simply wiping his tears. "You were having another bad dream but I didnt wanna wake you because you'd be scared again...I'm just worried for you." He answered quietly, keeping his eyes on the road.

Hoseok nodded a little "I'm ok dont cry." He assured with a small smile.

Yoongi nodded and took a breath. "We're almost there."

Will I ever give Hoseok a break? Probably not 🤩