46. 🔪

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok and Namjoon were at their place alone. Namjoon's mom had went out for a late night errand, she forgot to grab something at the store so she went out to get it.

It was around 8pm and the two 94 liners were studying in their room. There was a comfortable silence in the room, as both of them were immersed in their own music.

Yoongi often would text Hoseok to change the song, and he happily obliged. If Yoongi was stuck listening to his music he might as well make accommodations for him.

He was listening to one of Yoongi's self produced songs when he heard a knock on the door. He took off his headphones and motioned to the door for Namjoon who nodded.

He quickly went down the stairs and opened the door, his eyes widening at the sight.

The man opened his mouth to speak but Hoseok slammed the door in his face and immedietly ran upstairs, clinging to Namjoon tightly. He was shaking slightly.

"Woah woah what's the matter??" Namjoon asked, taking off his headphones.

"H-hes here..." hoseok mumbled. 

"Do you mean-" namjoon started but was cut off by the front door slamming shut.

"Oh my god did he come in??" Namjoon asked, his voice now a whisper.

"Hoseok, where are you?" A voice called from downstairs.

Hoseok's eyes widened and he immedietly went to lock the bedroom door.

Namjoon pulled the older into a hug, pushing his headphones onto Hoseok's ears and playing a calm song loudly to distract him.

Hoseok relaxed slightly as he tried to focus on the song and Namjoon rocking them slightly. He shut his eyes and tried to calm down.

Namjoon held Hoseok in his arms as he stood up and walked around the room, looking for something to defend the two of them with. He soon found a bat in his closet, from when he played baseball at a younger age. "Glad I saved this." He mumbled, picking it up.

Hoseok felt his phone buzzing rapidly and he finally got the courage to pick it up.

Dad:
Where are you?

Dad:
Stop hiding from me.

Dad:
You're in your room,
huh?

Dad:
I'm coming now.

..

Tiny:
why is your music
so loud I cant hear
shit.

Tiny:
seokie-?

Tiny:
why arent you
answering me??

Tiny:
hoseok, are you ok??

Sunshine:
I'm fine.

Tiny:
you dont sound fine.

Sunshine:
I don't wanna talk abt
it.

Tiny:
ok...stay safe, seokie.

Hoseok showed the texts from his dad to Namjoon and the younger nodded. He was able to hear the man's footsteps coming up the stairs.

Namjoon tapped his shoulder and pointed to the window. Hoseok nodded and Namjoon put him down.

He opened the window carefully and quietly, flinching when Hoseok's dad yelled asking where Hoseok was.

Once he got the window open, Hoseok climbed down the tree, Namjoon following soon after.

The two ran as fast as they could the 5 blocks to Yoongi's house, as soon as they got there they were out of breath. Hoseok's music was still blasting and Namjoon knocked on the door frantically.

Soon the door opened and Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight of them. He pulled them in quickly and took Hoseok's headphones off his head. "Wanna explain??"

Hoseok shook his head a little but Namjoon looked at him. "Its about time you tell him, Hoseok hyung." He said seriously.

Hoseok sighed and looked up at Yoongi who was looking at them expectantly. "My dad...he's abusive. My mom too, but my dad is the worst of it." He mumbled, fumbling with his hands a little. "Apparently he knows Namjoon's address and went there. He's in his house right now."

"What!? Hoseok, call the fucking cops!"

"With what proof!?"

"The texts." Namjoon said, elbowing him lightly.

"But my mom. If dad gets locked up she'll come after me too."

"Then lock her up!" Yoongi yelled.

"With what proof, hyung!?"

Yoongi and Namjoon were silent at that one and nodded.

"Hes just gonna keep coming back..." hoseok mumbled, leaning into Namjoon who held him tightly almost immediately.

Yoongi sat next to the two of them and leaned onto Namjoon's shoulder. "Well...we definitely need to do something..." he said quietly.

"What can we do? He's just gonna keep coming back and we cant lock him up until we can get my mom." Hoseok said, he was clearly upset.

Namjoon went back to rocking him and running his hands through Hoseok's hair. "Shh, just go to sleep, ok? Yoongi hyung and I can sort this out." He said softly.

Hoseok was about to protest but Namjoon's soothing actions and voice shut him up and allowed him to start to drift.

Soon, Hoseok's light snores filled the room and he was relaxed against Namjoon completely, completely unaware to the two's conversation.