18. 🔪

WARNING: SELF HARM

WARNING: SELF HARM

Hoseok's POV (3 days later):

"Hey, Seokie, how's it going?"

"Good! Are you making a cake?"

"Yeah, how'd you know? Haha."

"I can smell it. Where are you?"

"I'm at Joon's. He wanted to make a cake for Jin hyung hehe."

Hoseok saw his gummy smile form in his head and he smiled himself.

"That's awesome. Glad you're there to help. Joon would've burnt the house down."

"Yeah, I know. Haha! Alright, I gotta get going now. Joon doesnt know how to work the mixer."

"Alright. Bye soulmate~"

"Oh shush. Bye~"

"Soulmate? Why did you say soulmate to a guy?" Hoseok heard a voice behind him.

"W-what?" He asked turning around to see him mother standing there.

"You said 'bye soulmate' and the person on the other line was clearly a guy."

"W-well, you know..."

Hoseok's mother scoffed and called his dad in the room.

"This bitch has a soulmate. And guess what, it's a boy." His mother informed him when he came in.

"Oh, so what? Now you're gonna be with a guy behind our backs?" His dad asked, his expression turning cold.

Hoseok didnt know what to say. He sat on his bed silent.

"Answer me when I talk to you, boy!" His dad yelled.

Hoseok flinched and tried to form a sentence. "I-its not my choice. B-besides...you already knew I was gay. I t-thought you would have expected this."

"Hell it's not your choice! I didnt expect it cause I didnt believe your sorry ass." His dad yelled. He grabbed Hoseok's arm and pulled him up.

"Its not your choice is it? You can decide not to be with your soulmate. You can decide to be with a girl. So hell with 'it's not your choice.'" His dad said coldly.

"Ain't no fa**** living in my house." His mother said. My heart hurts using this word...

"Pack your bags. Go live with your soulmate cause there's no way in hell you're staying here." His dad hissed at him.

Hoseok's parents left after that. Hoseok was left alone as tears started to flow down his cheeks.

He felt the itch in his wrists that he hadnt felt for months.