49.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi and Jin were watching a movie on the couch, for once, Jin giving Yoongi some physical comfort and affection.

The older boy had Yoongi in his arms and in between his legs as they watched the movie. Yoongi had finally stopped crying and was silent with occasional commentary as the movie played.

Soon, their peace was interrupted by Yoongi's phone ringing. He picked it up and smiled when he saw it was Hoseok's contact.

"What's up?"

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"My head hurts a little."

"Right...stupid soulmate thing...I guess I should tell you." He muttered as Jin paused the movie so Yoongi could speak.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Im fine now. I just came out to my mom and she didnt take it too well. She said appa was gay too and left her for another man. She also said you cant come over anymore." He explained sadly.

"Aww, Gi. I'm really sorry..."

"Its nothing. At least she didnt kick me out or something." He said with a light laugh, then covering his mouth, realizing the exact thing had happened to Hoseok.

"...right..."

"Seokie, I'm sorry-"

"No, no, its ok! I'm really sorry she didnt accept you, Yoon."

"Its ok, Hobi. I'll still be able to go over to your house." He assured him.

"That's good. Alright I got to go, Joon is asking me for help with something."

"Alright. Tell Joon Jin hyung and I said hello."

"Will do. See you, Gi."

The phone call ended and Yoongi smiled, leaning into Jin again.

"Talking to Hobi always makes you happy, huh?"

"Mhm. Hes like my personal sunshine." Yoongi said with a light laugh. 

"When's your next appointment?"

"Soon. Tomorrow after school I think." Yoongi answered.

"Ah, anything new?"

"Actually...yeah. Hoseok told me that he thinks he knows why my shape is grey and why he doesnt have one and his explanation actually makes a lot of sense."

"What was it?"

__________

Yoongi and Jin got up early that day, hurrying to get dressed and leaving to get their boyfriends. For once, Namjoon and Hoseok were both ready on time.

When Hoseok got in the car he kissed his cheek and smiled. "Sleep last night?"

"A little. I still refuse to take those pills. The last time I did I slept until noon. I dont trust it." Hoseok said, pouting a little.

"Understandable. So, if you're right about this soulmate thing I hope that's one of our problems gone."

"Yeah. And hey, we need to go to the nurse today about those slip things I have for you. You need to update them on your anxiety and stuff so they know it's serious." Hoseok informed the older.

"Alright let's go before the 1st bell rings then."

Once they got to school the two went straight to the nurse. They were happy to see the nurse that helped them often. They had grown to trust her as their personal school nurse, just as they trusted Soojin as their normal nurse.

They soon learned their school nurse's name was Iris. When Iris brought them into the bed area and closed the curtain she allowed Hoseok and Yoongi to sit on the bed.

"So, how many of those slips have you used?" She asked kindly.

"Maybe 3?" Hoseok answered, looking in his bag for the pack of slips.

"That's good. I gave those to you about a month ago and only 3 have been used." She said sweetly, smiling at Yoongi who nodded.

"Now, Yoongi. Can you tell me about your anxiety?"

"What do you want to know?"

"When it started, any triggers, how bad it gets, what happens when it starts." She explained the information she needed.

"Well, I've had anxiety since I was a kid. Maybe around 4? It starts with a feeling that I'm not really there. Normally I look down and put my hood up and the sides of my eyes get dark. It just grows from there. I guess triggers would be overwhelming voices. Like if I'm getting asked too many questions at once or if a lot of people are talking around me. Loud music unless it comes from my headphones can do it too. Or if someone asks me to do something and I say no but they continue to ask me." He explained, fumbling with his hands.

"Has any of these things happened in school?"

"Yes. Teachers ask me questions that I cant answer all the time and when I tell them I dont know they say 'then guess.' Its a little overwhelming. I also tend to avoid staying in the cafeteria for a long time because of the noise."

Iris nodded and wrote some notes in her computer. "I see. And do you have medication for it?"

"I do. It helps a little I guess." He answered reluctantly. It was way easier to talk to Iris rather than anyone else. She made him feel comfortable. He understood why Hoseok liked her so much.

"The first time Hoseok came in here, you were worried about him, right? Did that worry cause an anxiety attack?"

"No. I was just scared because he kept denying he wasn't fine. I guess I felt a little anxious but I was more focused on getting him here rather than falling into a panic."

"Thats good. Your worry for others overpowers your panic attacks. Well, I think thats enough information to say these slips benefit you, right?"

Both Hoseok and Yoongi nodded. "Well then, you can go. Hurry before that bell rings." She said with a smile.

The two nodded and thanked her before heading back to the cafeteria to meet the others before 1st period started.