11. 😏

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok shot up when he heard the sound of the bell out of no where. He was instantly pulled into a hug.

"Its ok, Seokie. It was just the bell for lunch, dont worry. I had to leave earlier but I came back to check on you. " He heard a familiar voice say.

He pulled away and saw Yoongi looking at him with worried eyes. "What's wrong??" He asked the older.

"You just...are you ok?" He asked.

Hoseok didnt feel great.  He felt really dizzy and a little dehydrated, but he nodded and smiled for the older. "I'm alright." He assured.

Yoongi nodded and one of the nurses walked into the room.

"Oh, you're awake. I would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright." The nurse said softly.

Hoseok nodded and Yoongi took out the earbud in his ear. He then walked out of the room, to give them privacy. The music Hoseok was hearing slowly faded away.

The nurse sat in the chair next to the bed.

"You seemed really tired today. Did you not sleep last night?" The nurse asked him.

Hoseok shrugged. "No, not really."

"Is there a reason for that? Stood up playing games or on your phone, were you studying? Just couldn't fall asleep?" The nurse asked, pulling out her notepad.

Hoseok's heart race increased he didnt want to lie to her but he also didnt want to tell her the truth. He looked down and avoided her gaze.

"Hoseok, if there's something going on you really should let us know." She said softly.

"I was just up thinking." He answered quietly.

"About what may I ask?"

"D-do I have to answer that?" Hoseok asked.

"No, you dont have to do anything, but it would really help me and the rest of the staff here help you if you did." The nurse spoke kindly and her voice made Hoseok feel safer to talk to. He nodded and decided it would be best to tell her.

"Just about if I'm worth it. I'm not suicidal or anything, dont worry about that. But, I've been questioning myself a lot lately. Just about whether or not I belong here."

"What do you mean by 'here'?" The nurse asked.

"Just...here in general. In this school with my friends, at home, in Korea, in the world." He said honestly. It felt little weird to be opening up to someone like he was, but it felt good to get it off his chest.

"I see...is there anything going on to make you feel that way?"

Hoseok hesitated before answering. "My wrist...it's blank. I've never had a shape or colour. I've never met anyone else like that. I just feel out of place because of it."