48.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok was sitting with Yoongi in 4th period class. It was 1st day again on Tuesday so they had tech 4th period.

The both of them were bored, not wanting to do the coding assignment the teacher had set up for them.

"Wanna play a game?" Yoongi asked suddenly

"What kind of game?" Hoseok asked back.

"Guess the song."

"Oh hell yea." Hoseok said with a bright smile.

Yoongi nodded a little and put in his headphones, soon a slow song started to play.

Hoseok listened for a while before smiling "dont listen in secret by seventeen." He answered, quietly so he didnt draw attention from the teacher.

Yoongi smiled and nodded, playing another song.

"You like Fairy Tail!?" Hoseok asked, his smile widening.

Yoongi nodded a little and giggled. "My favourite anime. What's the song, Seokie~?"

"Snow Fairy, the Fairy Tail theme." He said confidently and Yoongi nodded.

"You're good at this." He said, chuckling a little.

The two played the game until the bell rang, shutting down their computers and heading straight to gym.

~~~

"Hey, Gi, when's our next trip to the hospital?"

"I think actually tomorrow or the day after. Why?" Yoongi answered, running into him when he finished his lap.

"Just wondering. My sister told me something that I think would be important." Hoseok said quietly.

"What was it...?"

"Well, before I left, my dad told me I was a mistake and that I shouldve been dead. And yesterday noona told me I was supposed to be aborted, but the treatment failed. I was born with a few health issues but they all cleared up as I grew." He explained quietly.

"Seokie, im sorry. I'm glad you're here though. But... how does this relate to soulmates?"

"Maybe it's apart of the reason I dont have a shape." He explained his thought process some more. Just as he was going to speak again, he was cut off by their PE teacher calling them for stretches. "We'll talk later."

__________

Yoongi's POV:

"H-hey eomma...?" Yoongi started, tapping on the table.

She didnt answer him. She was drunk.

"Eomma...?"

"What is it, Yoongi?"

"I have something to tell you." He said.

Should he really be telling her this while she's drunk? Probably not cause she wont remember but...like the saying goes: a drunk person's words are a sober person's thoughts. It would be good practice to see what she'll think.

"What is it?"

Yoongi took a deep breath before he answered. "I-im gay. And H-hoseok is my soulm-mate." He stammered, fumbling with his fingers.

His mom didnt say anything at first before scoffing and shaking her head. "I shouldve known." He said quietly.

"W-what...?"

"So was your father. He left me for another man after you were born." She said calmly, but with pure hate in her words.

"Eomma I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Yoongi. I know you cant change it. I know its not your fault. I dont care. Hoseok is your soulmate, fine. But I dont want to see him over here anymore, got it?" She asked, glaring at her son.

Yoongi nodded weakly and ran upstairs to his room.

Little did he know, Yoonji wasnt drunk...for once. She was sober that whole time. She meant the words she spoke. Every single one of them.

Back in Yoongi's room, the small boy was quickly making a phone call to Jin.

Jin had easily become his best friend. They talked just about everyday and it was easy to understand each other.

If Hoseok and Namjoon were the 2 cuddly and cute best friends, Jin and Yoongi were the bitchy and mean best friends who could be serious when needed.

They're relationship was to constantly make fun of and annoy each other, but at times like these, they knew they could call each other.

"Hey yoon, whats- why are you crying!?"

Yoongi was crying silently but it was clear tears were running down his cheeks rapidly. "M-my mom." Was all he had to say for Jin to know.

"Baby...you came out to her, huh?"

Yoongi simply nodded and looked at his hands.

"What did she say?" Jin asked, clearly ready to start a riot.

"That appa left her for another man and that she shouldve expected it from me. When I told her that Hosoek was my soulmate she said I cant have him over anymore. But she drunk, so maybe she didnt mean it." Yoongi said the last part hopefully.

"How do you know she was drunk?"

"She didnt answer me when I called her the first time. And she had a wine bottle next to her."

"Right, but did she sound or act drunk at all...?" Jin asked, having a slight feeling his mom meant her words.

Yoongi hesitated before shaking his head. "No...she seemed completely normal.." he said sadly.

"Gigi...I'm so sorry. My moms would be happy to replace that bitch." He said with a small smile.

Yoongi laughed lightly and nodded. "Where are the adoption papers?" He asked dully, trying to play along with the joke despite how sad he was feeling.

"Wanna come over?"

"Please..."