30.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok had come over to Yoongi's house today so they could just hang out and talk.

They hadnt had a proper out of school encounter and they wanted to do something as friends.

Yoongi was laying back on Hoseok's chest and sitting in between his legs.

They were watching a movie series because they had time to kill.

"Who does that bitch think she is. Like make up your mind are you gonna help them or not? Fake ass hoe." Yoongi muttered at the girl on the screen.

"Noo! Theresa loves Thomas! She just is confused."

"She knows enough that WICKD is wrong. Shes not an idiot. Look! Shes walking away what the fuck!?" Yoongi yelled at the screen.

Hoseok laughed and kissed the older's cheek. "Can we just agree that Newt is the best character?"

"I'd let him top me."

"Would you let me top you~?"

Yoongi blushed at the words and hit his chest playfully. "Shut up and watch!"

~~~~~

"Aww, is Yoonie crying?"

"N-no. Shut up." Yoongi mumbled wiping his eyes and hugging Hoseok tighter.

"Its sad. I cant judge you." Hoseok mumbled as he watched.

Yoongi flinched at the gunshot heard from the tv and buried his head in Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok had started crying as well but he ran his fingers through the older's hair and ignored it. "Come on it's not that bad. Newt just didnt want Thomas to see him become a crank. It's ok, Gigi. It's a good thing." He said through his own tears.

Yoongi looked up and turned off the tv, then turned in Hoseok's lap to straddle him. "Seokie..." he said quietly.

Hoseok blushed a little and nodded. "Yes?" He asked with a small smile.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and pulled himself closer to him. "You could top me if you wanted~" he said with a small smirk.

Hoseok blushed a deep red and looked away from him. "S-stop playing around y-you tease." He muttered.

Yoongi turned the younger's head back to his and kissed him softly. It was sweet and slow.

Hoseok returned the kiss but it didnt last long before he pulled away.

Yoongi hugged him tightly and giggled a little. "You make me so happy, Seokie." He said softly.

"You make me happy too, Gi." He said, kissing his head carefully and hugging him back.

"Seokiee~" yoongi teased.

"What, Gi?"

Yoongi put his finger on Hoseok's nose and smiled. "Boop."

Hoseok giggled and kissed the older's nose carefully. "You're adorable."

"Yoongi, I'm back."

Yoongi turned his head and got up from his spot to hug his mother. "Didnt think you were coming home today. Hoseok is spending the night, is that ok?"

Yoongi's mom nodded and waved at Hoseok who waved back with a smile.

Yoongi's mother went up the stairs to her room and Yoongi sighed.

He walked back to Hoseok and hugged him tightly. "I want to tell her so many things, Seokie..." he mumbled into his chest.

"I know, hyung, I know." He said back softly, rocking him a bit.

"Do you think she'd be supportive if I came out?" He asked quietly.

Hoseok wanted to say yes, but he couldnt say something he wasnt sure of. He had always thought his own parents would be supportive, but look where coming out left him. "I-I dont know, Gi."

Yoongi nodded and relaxed more into him and Hoseok hugged him closer, raking his fingers through the older's hair softly.

Yoongi soon feel asleep in Hoseok's arms and stayed like that the rest of the night. Hoseok also managed to get some sleep.

________

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok and Yoongi both shot up, being scared awake.

His mother was looking at the two of them with utter confusion. "What's this?" She asked, motioning to Hoseok and Yoongi literally tangled in each other.

Yoongi quickly scrambled off of Hosoek and looked down at his hands. "We were watching a movie and I fell asleep it's not what it looks like." He lied straight through his teeth.

Hoseok took the story and explained, being a great liar himself. "Its really not what it looks like. Yoongi hyung fell asleep and I didnt want him to be uncomfortable so I leaned him on me so 1, he would be warmer cause I dont know where the blankets are, and 2, I didnt want to leave him alone. Then I ended up falling asleep." He explained calmly.

Yoongi's mother nodded and little and smiled. "That's alright! You're so sweet, Hoseok."

"Thank you, Ms. Min." Hoseok said politley.

When she walked out of the house for her job, Hoseok and Yoongi both let out sighs.

"Jesus that was close..." yoongi mumbled.

"Come on, Gi, let's get ready." Hoseok said, taking his hand and pulling him up to his room.

On that note, D-2 has me dead. I am a proud Yoongi stan 😔✋🏽