35.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok was crying hard but whimpering and whining softly, his arms still tied up.

"Shut up, slut. You act like you hated that but you were moaning so loudly for me, isn't that right baby?" He said, spanking Hoseok's thigh.

Hoseok moaned softly and bit his lip, not wanting to give Doyoung any more satisfaction than he had.

"See baby, you love it. Now, I'm untying one of your hands. You can make a single phone call. Let's hope you remember a number besides 911." He said, untying one of Hoseok's hands and giving him the phone.

Hoseok had only Jimin's number memorized so he called the younger and let it ring.

"Hello?"

"P-please c-c-come g-get m-me." He said through his tears.

"Hyung?? Ok where are you??"

Hoseok asked Doyoung the address and he repeated it to Jimin. The phone call ended and Doyoung took the phone back.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi had his head on his knees, ocassionaly whimpering softly.

What he was feeling felt way too real. It was almost as if someone was there doing it to him. He was confused on what was happening and he could only link it to Hoseok, but Hoseok was in the nurse, wasn't he?

Namjoon soon came back into the janitor's closet with Jimin. "Hoseok hyung is in trouble." Jimin said, a worried look on his face.

"W-what?" Yoongi asked, taking the clothes Jimin had brought him.

"He called me and said he was at someone's house. He was crying."

"No wonder my head hurts like hell..."

Jimin and Namjoon turned away while Yoongi changed. "I swear to god I'm gonna jump off a cliff if this feeling keeps going on." He mumbled, whimpering softly.

Jimin laughed a little. "Maybe you're just horny?"

"I really dont think thats it-" namjoon said, laughing with him.

"Why the fuck are we laughing Hoseok is in trouble we're going now." Yoongi snapped at the two when he had finished changing.

Almost immedietly after he said that his knees buckled and he fell to the floor, whimpering again.

"Hyung?? What's happening?"

"I-I c-cant d-drive like t-this." He said through his whimpering.

"Well neither of us can drive." Jimin said softly.

Yoongi covered his mouth and whined and moaned into his hand. He was trying to shut himself up but he was failing.

"Get Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded and ran out of the janitor's closet, soon coming back with Jin. "Who fucked him?"

Yoongi shook his head. "D-dont." He said, tears coming to his eyes now as he tried to stay quiet.

Jimin picked up Yoongi and Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck, continuing to whimper into his chest. "Its ok, Yoongi hyung. I know you're embarrassed but it's ok. We'll figure it out."

Yoongi nodded a little through his moans, shoving his face more into Jimin's chest.

"What happened to him?" Jin asked when they got into the car.

"No idea. He started acting weird in class and then this happened. It was way worse before. Hes wearing Jimin's clothes now."

"Yeah and I'm about to fucking ruin them." Yoongi said, tears streaming down his face.

"Dont you dare cum in my car!!" Jin yelled at Yoongi.

Yoongi was practically screaming into Jimin's chest and his hand. "J-jin h-hyung i-i c-c-cant"

"Whatever, you're lucky this is a weird case or else I would literally kill you. Go ahead, try and be careful."

"J-jimin i-im sorry f-for your c-clothes."

"Its ok I can try and wash them" he assured, smiling at him.

Yoongi nodded a little before screaming into his chest, holding onto him tightly. He was still crying but soon he relaxed onto him, panting heavily.

"Shh, it's ok. Its ok." He said softly, running his fingers through his hair.

"Ahh! Why is this h-happening..." he said, having felt his thigh being slapped.

Jimin tried to wipe the olders tears best he could, but they kept coming.

Within an hour, Jin got to the address. Yoongi had came 2 more times within that time frame.

Namjoon and Jin going inside while Jimin stayed with Yoongi.

"You look fucked out." Jimin said with a laugh.

"I am..." he said, panting slightly with his head back on Jimin's chest. He was still crying.

"I wonder what happened...?"

"I don't know I just hope Seokie's ok. I can ask my doctor about it today when we go. I just dont know how I'm going to explain this to Hobi."

"Do you still feel weird or anything?"

"No, its stopped now completely."

"What was it like-?"

"It was like everything was happening to me. My thighs are hella sensitive and it felt like an invisible person was spanking them. When I was at school it literally felt like I was being fucked. In the car it was someone's hands working on me." He explained, weirded out by the situation himself.

"Thats really weird..."

Soon Namjoon and Jin came out of the house, holding Hoseok in his arms. Yoongi had fallen asleep, tired from everything that had happened to him.

Jimin wiped the rest of his tears and let him sleep on his chest.

Namjoon sat him with Jimin and Yoongi sleeping on Jimin's chest.

Hoseok was literally out of it, his hair was a mess and most of his clothes were off.

Namjoon and Jin slammed their doors to the car and Namjoon turned around to look at the three in the back while Jin started up the car.

"He was fucking raped."