52. 🏥

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi had went to pick up Hoseok, as they had recieved a call from the hospital saying their files had come in.

Once Hoseok was in the car, the both of them were a bit nervous. "What do you think's gonna happen?" Yoongi asked

"Well, I would assume they will tell us why our Shapes are all weird. And maybe offer a way to fix it?" He said, shrugging a little.

Yoongi nodded a little and the rode the rest of the way in silence.

After 10 minutes, the two reached the hospital and walked into their normal room where Soojin was waiting for them. "Boys, it's good to see you! Sit, sit!"

The two did as they were told and Soojin showed the two their files. "Yoongi, you were born with a yellow square. We have no idea when that shape turned grey, but we imagine it was around the time of Hoseok's 'abortion'." She started off and Yoongi nodded.

She then turned to look at Hoseok. "When the abortion failed, your mother eventually decided she wouldnt try again and would keep you, but with the abortion treatment it tricked your own and Hoseok's body into thinking you were dead. This is why you dont have a shape. In the soulmate world, you dont exist." She explained as kindly as she could.

"Sadly, there is no cure for this as this is the first occurrence, but you two can still feel each other which is good." Soojin said, smiling at the end.

"So, I will never have a binding?" Hoseok asked.

Soojin shook her head sadly. "Sorry, Hoseok."

The younger boy nodded and smiled. "Its ok. I still have Yoongi.

"You guys do have a chance of becoming unconnected so, I want to keep these scheduled check ups. But, now that everything's cleared up it should be fine." Soojin said with a smile.

"Unconnected?" Hoseok asked

"Since you two dont have bindings to keep your connection stable you might unconnect. However it's an easy fix if you detect it right away." Soojin assured and the two nodded.

"You two are free to go."

_________

"No, but listen, Minho had every right to attack her." Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

"I mean, yes and no. I feel like Minho is too violent."

"Yea and thats why he survives in the end." Yoongi shot back and Hoseok laughed.

"I miss winston."

"Me too honestly."

The doorbell soon rang and Hoseok stood up to get it, yoongi pausing their movie as he waited.

As soon as Hoseok opened the door he screamed and shut it again, running to Yoongi and cuddling up to him. "What's wrong, baby?"

"My mom is here." he mumbled.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he immedietly got up and opened the door. "What do you want bitch cause I know damn well Hoseok doesnt wanna see you." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It doesnt matter I need to see him."

"No you dont. Get the fuck off this property."

His mother just glared a little and scoffed. "I'll be back." She said before she walked out.

And that's the end guys!! I know it ends on a cliff hanger so I was wondering if you would like me to make a part 2!

Seeing Hoseok's mother and maybe some more about Doyoung~

If you want that please tell me!