8.

Vengeance is mine, I will repay. - Leo Tolstoy

Love is madness, and lust is poison. - George R. R. Martin.

Chapter 8

I was awoken by kisses being planted on my face. I let out a soft chuckle realizing who the culprit was. Mateo was leaning against my body, his arms, and legs on both sides of me, acting like a puppy eager for a cuddle, though I wasn't sure if he would appreciate my comparison. I tried to get him off me, but he was way too strong. He stopped for a second seeing my reaction and softly kissed my lips. Not able to deny him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He let out a satisfied sigh and his hands moved down my body, stopping at my hips. He slipped his hand under my shirt without any warning and I let out a gasp. He took that as a chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as he swirled his tongue around in my mouth taking dominance. The kisses got hotter as his lips trailed down my neck. Realizing where this could lead to, I put my hands on his face, stopping him from what he was doing and bringing it closer to mine.

"Mateo, we have to stop, I gotta go soon," I told him with a smile on my face.

"No," he said, shaking his head.

"What do you mean no?" I furrowed my eyebrows, getting annoyed.

"I don't want you to go," He pursed his lips, looking like a cute little baby. My face softened a bit seeing him like that.

"But I really have to, I'll be back before you know it."

"Yeah, like that could happen," He rolled his eyes.

"Stop acting so childish," I remarked

"Yeah, you're the one to say it."

"Grow up."

"You should listen to your own advice," He pecked me on the lips and got off the bed, his perfect body on full display.

"Asshole," I murmured checking him out while he was on his way to the bathroom.

"What did you say?" he turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"You have a nice ass." I bit my lip, suppressing a smile. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"That's what I thought," He gave me a knowing look and went into the bathroom. Seconds later, I heard the water running in the shower.

Deciding that I had nothing better to do, I took my phone that I somehow found on the nightstand, even though I couldn't recall putting it there. I saw that I had a couple of missed calls, both from Sarah and Emma. Feeling guilty because I had totally forgotten about them, I immediately called them back.

"I'm shocked you realized we exist, bitch," Emma said the moment she answered. I could hear Sarah sighing in the background. I could literally picture her rolling her eyes.

"Oh good, you guys are together," I started, but Emma interrupted me.

"Yeah, we are, compare to you, we actually stick to the plan," She said annoyed.

"It's not like I had a choice," I countered. Apparently, I was supposed to spend the night with them and then they would take me to the airport in the morning. Somehow I only now remembered that little fact, but they didn't really need to know that, Emma would have my head otherwise.

"While we are at it, who the hell was that guy from last night?" Sarah barged in on the conversation, although I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. I didn't really want to talk about what had happened with Mateo.

"Um, well-" I had no idea what to say.

"Well?" she was too persistent so there was no point in trying to act oblivious.