21

"U-uh, I. . . Is it bad?" I just wanted to squish Yeonjun in to my arms. He was so pure and innocent. He said it as if he was so ashamed of having no experience. But it made him more charming in my eyes.  "No, no. It's just so hard to believe." I trailed, deep in thought. No wonder he was so nervous and quiet the whole duration of our date. He practically had no clue on how this works.

Now I felt bad for other artists and trainees who were forced to let go of their life as teenagers. They grew up too fast despite of their young age.

"Oppa, don't worry... This is perfect." I turned to him with a genuine smile hoping it would make all of his worries disappear. He physically relaxed. His shoulders weren't as stiff and he unclenched his fists. Staring at him a little longer, I couldn't help but admire everything about him. He looked so cute with those round glasses, and even with only a portion of his face was showing from the bucket hat, he still exudes a strong aura that can make anyone take a second look.

After we finished eating, we decided to walk the bustling streets of Daejeon. The sky turning into a beautiful shade of pink.

"Wow." I whispered

"Pretty, isn't it?" Yeonjun's hand subtly crawling into mine.

It was 5:47 pm when I checked the time on my wrist. We were walking aimlessly in a straight line when Yeonjun suddenly stopped on his tracks. Following his gaze, I saw a brightly colored gachapon machine. I quickly pulled him in the direction of the machine, excited to win a capsule. The prices varied from key chains to mini toy figures. I rummaged through my bag for coins when Yeonjun beat me to it. He was already turning the knob when I successfully found my wallet.

"Get the keychains!" I squealed. Staring at the capsules being shifted around inside the machine. We probably looked funny, kneeling on the side of the street playing games for children. The gachapon machine made a satisfying noise when the capsule fell into the tube.

Yeonjun took out the capsule and slightly shook it near his ear. My cheeks began to hurt from smiling too much. This sight of him was priceless. He looked so serious as he opened the capsule.

"It's a psyduck!" He immediately turned to me, gasping.  Shocked at what he was seeing. I laughed hard at this. He, himself low-key resembled the toy in his hands. He was holding it as if it was a rare piece of china.

"Okay, okay. It's my turn." I playfully shoved him to the side. I faced the machine and inserted a coin. The familiar noise once again played after I turned the knob. "Oh my god. If I get a candy, I will be pissed." I muttered unconsciously as to which Yeonjun laughed at. I opened the capsule and a cute little squirtle was inside it.

"IT'S SO TINY!" I cooed. Instantly falling in love with the keychain.

"You actually look like Squirtle." Yeonjun chided. Alternately looking at me and the keychain in my hand. "No I don't." I denied.

"Puff your cheeks." He commanded all too seriously. I furrowed my brows but still did what was told. "Now hold up squirtle near your face." I was confused. "What? Why?" I asked.

"Just do it, Jiwon." This was the first time I saw Yeonjun so serious. I admit, I kind of got a little intimidated. But before I could even comprehend what was happening around me, I heard a snapping sound.

"Yah! Yah! You sneaky little brat! Delete that!" Yeonjun took a photo of me with his phone. Now he couldn't control his laughter. He bursted into a fit of giggles, still staring at his phone. "It's cute! Look." He turned the screen to my direction. And to my horror, staring at me was a very unpleasant version of Squirtle. I scratched the side of my face and sighed. "Yeonjun... I am seriously gonna slap you."

"Then do it. I'm never going to delete this." He mumbled still staring at the photo. A small smile was plastered to his face.

After a few moments, we got up and continued walking. But now to the direction of the parking lot where we left the car. Psyduck was proudly dangling on the side of my bag. We decided a couple of minutes ago to exchange keychains because no matter how much we deny, the characters really did look like us. So now, I have Yeonjun with me everywhere I go.

It already dark when we reached the car. 7:00 p.m when we arrived in front of the dorms. "So this is where it ends." Yeonjun stared into space, refusing to look at me. He now had a tiny frown on his face.

"I had fun today. Thank you." I told him. Grabbing onto his hands. A few seconds passed and Yeonjun still refused to speak.

"Uhm. Bye." I said awkwardly. Not knowing what to say. I opened the door and started to go out when a hand grabbed my shoulder. Before I could even see him properly, Yeonjun already placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"You can go in now. Good night." He shyly said closing the door.

———————
THEY FINALLY KISSED OMG!

Hello luvies! I just wanted to say a quick thank you because this book just passed 1K reads! I can't even believe people are giving their precious time just to read this book.

For that, here is a wild Yeonjun! Feel free to stare till your eyes hurt.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I read everything *wiggles eyebrows*