62

Our trip to the hospital didn't last long. After an hour of waiting for Kibum oppa, we finally got to the hotel. Yeonjun called for his manager and rode a different car. He had to continue rehearsals at the stadium, much to his dismay.

I breathed through my nose and let out a relieved sigh once my back touched the soft sheets of the bed. It was obvious that the turn of events has affected my body greatly. My back had been aching and the painkillers were starting to fade out, I'm starting to feel the buzz on my wrist and the light prickling of some of the scratches on my skin.

I had laid there for what felt like an eternity when the doors bursted out open loudly. I let out a shriek, turning my alarmed eyes to the now cute little midgets stomping their way towards my direction. Oh god. They'll grill me crispy, I can feel it.

They started blasting out question by question the moment they reached the foot of my bed.

"ARE YOU OKAY NOW? YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!" Ga eun started, her eyes doing my body a once over. Checking thoroughly the results of my idiocy.

"We couldn't focus on anything so they only made us do the blockings." Eunbi unnie's soft whimpers made my lips wobble. "Oh no, Jiwon..." She stared at my cast with sad eyes, lifting her hand to caress some of the bruises on my legs. I flinched when she unknowingly applied pressure.

"Crap, I'm so sorry! Does it still hurt?" I was about to answer her when she quickly cut me off— rolling her eyes at her question. "Of course it does! You fell two and a half meters down the stage!" My face crumpled immediately. If she put it that way, it did sound so terrifying. I possibly would have had it worse if I didn't break my fall. And the concert....

I pressed my lips together when my eyes heated up again. I fucking ruined it. This was our first ever tour and I messed it up for everybody. My throat continued to thicken, making swallowing difficult as I desperately calmed my features down. I feel sorry for the girls. They were the ones greatly affected.

"You'll be okay! Just a litt— Unnie, are you crying?!" Ria's usually soft voice rose an octave higher when she saw my already withering form. I lowered my head in shame, letting my hair shield me away from them. This is all my fault.

"IS YOUR WRIST HURTING AGAIN?! RIA CALL KIBUM OPPA NOW!" Ga eun began shouting in panic, her hands were flailing, grabbing at anything that would calm her down. My eyes shot up quickly, shaking my head to show them that I was fine. The tears that were threatening to spill earlier vanishing as I look at all of their worry stricken faces. "I uh— I'm okay." I unconsciously played with my sweater, pulling at an exposed thread to get my mind distracted from the dark thoughts that has started brewing in my head.

"We'll talk to Kibum oppa. We'll convince him to let you perform." Eunbi unnie's eyes warmed, she held my surprised gaze, silently reassuring me. Everyday she gets more and more surprising. She had easily read my thoughts, seemingly making it look easy as she suggests solutions to my concerns. "But unnie! Jiwon needs to rest! The concert's tonight! What if her condition worsens? What if she'll catch a cold this time?" Ga eun was frowning, her brows were bunched together and she was now crossing her arms. "We cannot afford prolonging the healing process." She added.

Eunbi unnie paused in thought, her eyes were glazed and had her lips pursed. It was obvious that she was weighing out the situation.

"Call our manager please, Ria? I really want to perform. It'll probably take us a long time to get another chance to perform here. So please?" I lifted my hands, awkwardly placing them together to sway them somehow.

I poked the insides of my cheek momentarily when I finally hear Ga eun heaving out a sigh. She slumped her shoulders, finally giving in and beating Ria to call our manager.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I yelled when Kibum oppa left the room. Our little meeting just ended and the management had miraculously agreed to let me perform! They heavily said no when I gambled joining the choreography. All of them sounding like a choir as they synchronously opposed. Kibum oppa only allowed me to sing at the farther back of the stage and sternly denied me of doing more acts that could strain my muscle.

I groaned when Ga eun hit me on my shoulder. The sound of her hand hitting my skin echoing loudly in the room. I glared at her, my brows rising to ask, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"I was forced to do a production with Beomgyu because of you!" She yelled back. My ears perked up, eyes narrowing down to her neck and ears. They were forming a cute shade of pink. Hmm.

"And how was it?" I prodded, hiding my amusement as I watch her neck flushing deeper into a very noticeable tinge of crimson.

"Like crap!" She bounced to her feet after she checked the time on her wrist. She grabbed her bag and started putting her shoes on again. "I still have practice with him. I gotta go now. Bye!" I silently turned to the remaining two. My mouth agape, having it difficult to grasp the situation.

"She started having a crush on him." Ria shrugged her shoulder as if it wasn't a big deal.

"SINCE WHEN?!" I covered my mouth with my free hand to hide the growing smirk on my face. They would make a cute couple. Oh my god.

"Like last week? He handed her his towel. That's when it all started I think." Eunbi answered, turning to Ria to ask. The maknae nodded her head fervently. She excitedly squealed. "You know how she is. She easily develops a crush on almost anyone." Ria cackled, drawing her head back as her shoulders shook violently.

"Let's talk about you... I heard from almost everyone of the staff members gushing about how 'Yeonjun romantically carried you'." Eunbi unnie comically quoted with her hands.

"You messed up the plan so bad, JiJi. I can't believe you actually fell." Both of them laughed.

"Yeah! You were supposed to lure him to talk to you in private and now this happened! How unlucky!" Ria chided in. She made 'tsk' noises while shaking her head, mockingly acting as if she was disappointed.

Crap. How should I explain.

'Yeah! Haha! Good thing I already talked to him in the hospital while he almost bled to death!'

I mentally hit myself in the face. That sounded awful.

"The fitting room was ready ya'know? All you had to do was pull him there! TXT even helped with the plan... but oh well, we still have a chance." They rubbed my back comfortingly.

They stopped rubbing when they realised my lack of reaction. They scooted closer to me, eyes narrowed as they surveyed my face. Their eyes widened when they saw my eye uncontrollably twitch in pressure.

"YOU ALREADY DID!! HOW?!" Ria yelled.

"JIWON, YOU HOE!" Eunbi gripped my shoulder and started shaking me violently.

I massaged my temples. This was going to be a long conversation.