50

"Can't believe we're third wheeling." I heard Felix mutter under his breath.

We were given a short break before we continue running through the streets again. It was already the second part of the shoot and we were all wearing matching denim outfits. Thank the heavens the stylist unnie styled my hair into two little buns. I just can't imagine myself running again for another hour with my hair down. It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

"They must be really close." I winced when I heard my own voice. I tried to look unbothered but my voice still sounded bitter. It gave everything away, how I felt.

Jealous.

Felix and I were both silently watching the couple near the tents. Yeji came to visit our set a few minutes back and both Yeonjun and her acted like they haven't seen each other in years. I'm fighting the urge to roll my eyes at the cuddly scene.

"Where the hell is Lia anyway?" I couldn't help the chuckle that bubbled in my chest. Seems like I wasn't the only one who wanted to claw my eyes out. Felix's face was much more indescribable than mine. He kept on clicking his tongue and his brows were tightly knitted together.

"She's still changing I believe." I crossed my arms and played with the pebble with my foot. I heard him sigh.

I don't know if I was just being extremely observant today or what but I was starting to get suspicions with why he was acting this way.

"You have a crush on her, don't you?" I smirked victoriously when I see his ears instantly getting red. Bingo. Felix was panicking. He was shaking his head profusely.

Before I could even say anything that can possibly embarrass him more, I hear our director shouting on his megaphone for us to gather to the center. Both Felix and I walk together towards the lined cameras. I notice Lia was already finished dressing up and was standing near Yeonjun.

"Go to your partners please. This time the scenes will be done per pair." I stopped mid step.

What did he say? Did I hear it right?

I muttered a string of curses before walking to the direction of where Yeonjun was standing. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world with how he tucked both of his hands coolly in his jean pockets. It was a contrast with how stiff I stood beside him.

I stumbled back from shock when I felt a staff popping out all of a sudden to our side. She handed Yeonjun a skateboard then walked out right away. "Yeonjun and Jiwon's scene will be shot first. Yeonjun here will be teaching Jiwon how to skateboard." The director's loud voice broke the silence.

"We'll at least take five shots for this one. More variety the better." The strict director pointed at us, asking if we got what he said. We nodded instantly.

"Okay! Ready? Cameras please. Action!"

I honestly didn't know what I was doing but I was 100% sure I looked stupid. I acted so much like a high school girl being very ignorant with how skateboards work. I purposely acted like I couldn't balance the board.

I felt Yeonjun's hand on my waist while I struggled so hard to maintain the smile on my face. It was starting to form as an ugly grimace.

His hand was warm. Extremely warm on my skin despite it being covered by cloth. We were going fast. I pushed the board with my foot to keep me moving. Yeonjun did a smart move with going ahead of me and running backwards to act like he was cheering for me. His laugh was contagious. I didn't even notice myself start laughing with him.

It kept eating at my gut. How his smiles felt genuine and how his eye turning a happy shaped crescent as he held my hand. It feels like the old times.

"Cut! That was good! That was super great! We'll go for another one guys." The director's voice interjected, making us immediately stop laughing.

"Yeonjun this time, you will carry Jiwon on your back. You'll walk this time."

Okay. Now I was panicking. My heart feels like its about to explode from how fast it was beating. My cheeks too were no different because it was burning. I probably look like a tomato. This is bad.

Holding his hand is okay. I can handle a few seconds of skinship but being carried by him on his back was another story. I stiffened when I hear our director saying his cue. There was no time to panic when I felt Yeonjun pull me forward towards his back.

I didn't even see him kneeling in front of me. I let out a very unlady-like squeal when he stood up. What the actual heck. He acted like I didn't way a thing.

I automatically smiled again when Yeonjun started walking. The cameras followed us as we passed through the opening to a now slightly open area. A park.

I giggled to myself when I hear him talking gibberish, acting like he was telling a pretty cool story to me. I admit he was good. He can win an oscar for this.

"Cut! That was good! Next pair please!" I exhaled loudly when I got back to my feet. Both of us going back to blank expressions when we separated.

To say it hurt was an understatement. Because the moment I let go of Yeonjun, he hurriedly went to Yeji's side. I spun my heels and ran back to my assigned tent. I'd rather lock myself in there than to see them. I refuse to be a masochist.

I endured at least another hour before we were dismissed. Felix and Lia's scenes took unexpectedly longer because they were 'stiff', it being said by the director. They had like seven NGs before they got a good shot.

"See you when I see you, Yongbok!" I hugged the lad tightly.

"Jiwon, does that dude have a problem? Yeonjun keeps on glaring at me the entire day. What's wrong with him?" He whispered in my ear as he kept ruffling my hair.

"He probably wants a hug too. Go for it." I nudged him on his side playfully when we broke from the hug.

"I KNEW IT! I shouldn't have smiled at him a while ago!" I slapped his arm when he took my joke seriously.

I face palmed when Felix caught everyone's attention. He was giggling to himself.

Such a weird kid.

——————

Yoooo fun fact: JYP and Bighit had a collab project like a long long time ago to make 2nd gen idol groups.

It being:
2 am = Bighit
2 pm = JYP

And together when they perform, the group was called One Day. I think. I ain't sure. I was 10 back then.

Yeahhh ik u can already tell I'm an ancient kpop fan. I literally watched BTS and EXO grow up.

Hbu guys? When did you discover the magical world of Kpop?