26

Rapid knocks was what woke me up the next morning. "Jiwon! Get your ass out here now! You've got to see this." Ga eun's loud voice was heard outside. She was still obnoxiously assaulting my door.

I groaned. I checked the wall clock and it read 6:17 am. It was still too early. What was it this time? I sluggishly got up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

When I finally opened the door, Ga eun didn't bat an eye and quickly pulled me until we reached the living room. There I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see until next week.

He was impatiently tapping his feet and was watching a random channel on the tv. Once he saw me, he immediately got up and wrapped his arms around me.

I instantly returned the action and buried my head on his chest. "You're here. I thought you still had things to do until next week." My voice was raspy.

My brother cupped my cheeks and stared at my puffy face, smiling so proudly. "I saw the teaser photos. You were so beautiful." I smiled warmly at him. "I tweaked a few strings so that I would be the first one to see my adorable sister." He gushed now holding my hands.

I missed Hoseok oppa so much. It was nerve wracking that I didn't have anyone to ask questions and advice during training. But now he was here. This was much better than him being a thousand of miles away.

"Thank you so much, oppa." We sat down on the couch. Both of us immediately wrapped inside our own bubble.

He told me his funny episodes with his members and excitedly described how wonderful each cities in every country he visited was and wished that I was there with him.

"When did you arrive?" I asked him once he temporarily ran out of stories to tell. "Around 3:00 am. I rested for a bit before coming here."

"Yah. . . You must be exhausted. You should've just visited me later. It's still the same." I scolded him, crossing my arms and glaring at his direction. He only shook his head stubbornly.

"Well, now you saw me. Let's get you back to your apartment. I'll walk with you to the lobby." I said, standing up. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and got my slippers.

We walked silently until we reached the front of the building. "My schedule is already cleared up until the next month. Have a date with your oppa." He didn't ask me this, he was informing me.

I chuckled in disbelief. One thing me and my brother had in common was we were both stubborn. "Okay, okay. Fine. Just text me the details." I said, waving my hand so that he could leave already and rest.

"Your gifts are still in my luggage. I didn't bring them here 'cause I still haven't unpacked. I'll leave them in our house." He put his cap on and wore his mask. "Just get it from Mom. Bye, Jiwon." He gave me a short hug and got inside his car. I waited until I saw him drive off.

Well now I had two pending dates. One with my best friend and another with my older brother. I returned to the dorm and cooked Ga eun and I breakfast. We still had trainings today.

"Girl, I was so starstruck when I saw your brother. Not in a million years did I imagine opening the door for him." Ga eun sighed dreamily. She rested her head on both of her hands.

"Ga eun, don't even think about it. He's still my brother." I warned her, wincing as my mind imagined them together. It almost made me barf. "What?! No! Plus I have my eyes on Jungkook sunbae." I choked on my pancakes. She was so weird.

"Okay, let's head out now. Don't forget your towel this time." I reminded Ga eun.

——————

The hours passed by so fast. We just finished our vocal evaluations. We did it again in the same room.

This time we had to perform solos. Eunbi unnie did her own rendition of an OST and Ga eun brought her guitar and covered V sunbaenim's Winter Bear.

I sang Shontelle's song, T Shirt. Then Ria shocked all of us with her performance because of her awesome cover of Spring Day. She nailed both the vocal and rap parts.

What really made me glad though was how much we have grown accustomed of performing in front of people. In a short amount of time, we have become confident to show people what we were capable of.

"Quick! Gather around in the chairs. It's about to get posted!" Eunbi frantically said, holding an ipad in her hands. We all circled around her as we waited for the teaser to be up. Today, unnie's name will be officially revealed to the public.

I silently chewed on my bottom lip, my eyes never leaving the screen. It wasn't even my turn yet but I already felt nervous. My hands were cold and sweaty.

We all gasped and sucked in on air as we saw the company's page reload. The long awaited post has now popped to the very top of the feed.

"IT'S UP! OH MY GOD, UNNIE IT'S SO PRETTY!" Ria shouted, her eyes wide as she pulled on her hair.

I silently admired the designs of Eunbi unnie's teaser photo. The background was in a baby blue color and there in the middle was her name.

An intricately drawn butterfly immediately caught my attention on the top part of the poster. It looked so magical.  The company did an amazing job making it.

"I wonder what mine's gonna look like." I said out loud.

In just a few hours, my name was gonna be introduced as an artist in this company. These thoughts made my skin prickle with goosebumps. "I'm sure it's gonna be pretty too." Eunbi hugged me. Her eyes lighting up as we continued staring at the poster.

"Look! We've already got four thousand likes!" Ga eun enthusiastically pointed out.

"How can that happen? It's only been 10 minutes since its posted."  I gawked. I blinked a few times, refusing to believe the crazy rise of number on the likes.

My heart instantly swelled at the positive feedback that the public is showing. It gave me a new strength to train harder, to improve more on things that I lacked.

———————

So, I attempted to make the poster of Eunbi's name to somehow help you guys have a clear picture.

And here it is !!!

 Y'all can laugh at it now

Y'all can laugh at it now. 😂😂

Please vote and leave a comment!

:)