22

"I'm here! I'm...H..here." Ga eun shouted, panting as she ran past the hallway into the front of our dorm building. Us, girls and Kibum oppa were already dressed and ready to go to KBS entertainment when Ga eun announced to us that she forgot to bring her phone. Checking my watch, it read 8:30 am.

"Get in the car now, ladies." Kibum oppa said whilst his full attention was on his phone. Checking the schedule we had for the whole day.

Today was Wednesday meaning, we were visiting Music Bank to watch not only Tomorrow by Together but also other artists perform.

We followed our manager's order and got inside the van. Ria took the shotgun seat to connect her phone to the radio. All of us deciding to take turns sitting on shotgun whenever we travel. And today was Ria's turn. She automatically played a Khalid song. I sat near the window followed by Ga eun in the middle and Eunbi next to the door. The trip was smooth. It took us exactly 25 minutes to get to KBS.

Fans were already lined up at the entrance holding lightsticks and other fan merch. It was fascinating to see that the age groups varied from teenagers, college kids and people in corporate attires.

As we got out, Kibum oppa guided us to the front office and let us sign the log in sheets. After that, we were given visitor tags and wore them around our necks. The staff telling us the direction to the stages. We made a beeline to the elevator. Our manager leading the way and us following him looking like lost puppies. Ga eun and Ria were talking amongst themselves, lost in their own bubble as they talked about their favourite idols.

To be honest, I felt really nervous. Compared to the girls who were excited to meet their sunbaenims, I felt nauseous from the pressure put on us. We were the first and only girl group in Bighit. And all of our hoobaes were successful. What if we fail and end up like GLAM? I began to feel lightheaded. It didn't help that we were inside the elevator.

Eunbi must have felt my distress as she silently held my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She turned to me and smiled softly. Mouthing the words 'Don't think too much.' With that I heaved in deep breaths and made a mental pep talk with myself. After a few moments, we finally arrived on the fifth floor. We all stepped out and moved to the double doors. My mind immediately cleared out as I gaped at what was in front of me.

"Oh my god." Ga eun squeaked out.

There were rows of seats and the lights were slightly dimmed. Countless of cameras were placed up front and my eyes stopped at the stage. It was exactly what it looked like on tv. A girl group was  already there. Surrounded by makeup artists and stylists as the girls did their mic test. They were wearing big name tags placed on their torso and also their backs.

"Okay, listen up girls. Always stick together. If you have to use the bathroom, ask permission from me first. We will be here half of the day so inform me if any of you gets hungry." We all huddled around our manager as we listened to him. Occasionally nodding at what he says. "Fans will be coming in any time now. So lets find a good spot." We made our way to the third row. It was a perfect spot to actually see everything without drawing much attention to us.

"I'm so excited! Holy crap." Ria clapped her hands and giggled.

"Ria! Language!" Kibum oppa gave her a quick glare.

"Oops! Sorry. Hehe." She did a peace sign.

True enough. After a few minutes, fans entered the door and quickly occupied the seats in the front. The whole place became loud as the fans practiced their cheer at the same time as the group did their practice stage. My phone buzzed inside my jean pocket. Unlocking the screen, it had many unread messages all coming from Yeonjun.