25

"Okay! That's a wrap!" The director shouted, making all of us in the set shout with joy. "You girls did a great job. Expect them posted by the end of the month." She continued, smiling at us warmly. The staff dispersing and packing after being dismissed.

I let out a yawn. Tears pooling in my eyes as I stretched my arms.

I was freezing.

Today was super hectic. All of us woke up very early at 3:00 am and headed straight to our stylists. Kibum oppa had explained to us that our predebut photos was going to be a darker look than the usual innocent school girl, female rookies were stuck with as a concept.

We were all going to play some of the roles of villains in fairy-tales. That itself took a lot of time to prepare that's why we were up so early. By the time we were done with our hair and make up it was already 6:00 am.

Ria had gone first with the shoot. She played the Red Queen in the movie, Alice in Wonderland. Her set was so elegant. The designs looked like it really came out of a story book. All of us were amazed when her photos appeared on the screen. She was sporting a fierce look while holding a red heart card.

Ga eun on the other hand, was on another level. She really rocked her character as Ursula. She wore a black mini dress and her blonde hair was slicked back. A fake beauty mark was placed below her red lips as she held a crystal ball. Her doe eyes were emphasised with the blue eyeshadow her character was famous for.

Next was our eldest, Eunbi. She played the evil queen in the movie, Snow White. Her outfit was my favourite. It was a mini checkered dress and she wore a thick black cloak over her shoulders. Her innocent face was really emphasised in the photo. She wore a golden crown on her head and a mirror was behind her as she sat on her throne.

I was the last one to go. My set was really simple yet slightly complicated. I had on a really thick white fur coat and wore these bright red gloves that reached past my wrists. The character given to me was Cruella De Vil.

The first time I heard it, I couldn't contain my excitement. She was one of my favourite villains and I was given a chance to portray her. Our stylist unnie gave my hair temporary white highlights at the ends of my hair and the set I was in was really cool. I sat inside a vintage black car and was directed to look cold and pissed while driving. As funny as it sounded, there was a Dalmatian dog beside me, sitting in the shotgun seat.

Thankfully the dog wasn't hard to work with. She was really obedient and sat really still the whole time.

This lasted for the entire day. We also did group photos of us wearing black hoodies. Our lips were the only ones showing. Another one was we were asked to wear red laced masks, intentionally covering half of our faces. These were the set of photos that are gonna be released earlier this week.

We are gonna be officially introduced as Bighit's new girl group.

Hopefully we will get positive feedback from everyone. Our names on the other hand, will be released tomorrow. A member's name will be revealed each day on Bighit's official page. Eunbi will be the first one, followed by me, then Ga eun, and lastly Ria.

Our group's name however, will be posted the same time our faces will be revealed. It was set on January 7. Exactly three weeks from now. Everything was happening so fast. At this point, I didn't know what to feel. It was a roller coaster of events, I'm surprised I made it this far.

All four of us were done changing. We were now only waiting for Ga eun to remove her heavy make up. All of us were laying on the couch, drained and starving.

It was now 4:00 pm in the afternoon and the only meal that we were given was a small portion of salad and a banana. The management wanted us to look extra fit for the teasers. Everyone was getting strict with our food intake because of our nearing debut. They wanted us to look our best.

I completely understood though.

We were practically carrying our labels name and the whole pressure of our successful sunbaenims on our shoulder.

After a few moments, Kibum oppa finally arrived with our take outs, ready to drive us home. I frowned as I accidentally saw a portion of what our manager had gotten us. It was salad again and this time instead of a banana, he had bought us triangle kimbap.

————

I let out a loud groan as soon as my back hit the bed. I am now ready to make up for the hours of sleep I missed because of work. I snuggled deeper into the covers and let out a big yawn. My eyes instantly drooping because of exhaustion.

Unknowingly, my phone made a ding sound indicating a message. But I was far off into dreamland to know what was happening around me.

——————
Henlo frens!

I honestly don't like how this chapter turned out but at least I got to write the ideas I had originally thought of.

And to clear things, I intentionally gave Eunbi the position as leader even though I know that that was not how it works in Bighit. But I really couldn't see Jiwon as the leader in the group.

Anywhoo~ do vote and comment!

Love u guys! Stay safe in your homes :>