44

"Just hold my hand if you still feel dizzy, okay?" Eunbi unnie squeezed my hand twice reassuringly. Her mother-like instincts were kicking in again. I have lied to her that I wasn't feeling well and that I was nauseous. She actually bought my excuse and now I'm regretting it. She has been all over me for the rest of the program. Checking up on me from time to time and had stuck to my side like gum.

We were standing at the very front of the stage. The MCs were in the middle and on the other side of the platform, was Sunmi. The shoot just started and we were all anticipating the results of the online voting. I was forcing myself to be happy but just the idea that Yeonjun and the girl was right behind us didn't lift my spirit. Instead, it did the exact opposite. My face probably looked off by forcing my smile but I still continued to do it for the sake of the cameras.

"And the winner is.... G:NiE! Congratulations for being our winner for this week's show!" We all jumped up in surprise when the confetti exploded. It brought me back to reality and was now aware of my surroundings.

"Oh my god." I squeaked out. It made me tear up when our song started to play from the speakers. It didn't take long, tears were rolling down my cheeks. The fans were singing and cheering as well. Everyone was already going down from the stage when Eunbi unnie finished her thank you speech.

What shocked us though was that TXT had stayed with us for a short moment. They bowed and congratulated us for our first ever win. I didn't know what was happening because of the blurry tears but someone patted me on the back. I thanked whoever it was and continued my way to the others. Hugging them tightly as we celebrated our first official win.

We thanked the fans especially. We bowed and did everything they had asked for on stage. I was honestly a wreck that time. I didn't know what the cause of my tears were but my emotions were everywhere.

"Thank you so much, wishes! Please look forward to a cooler and much better version of G:NiE from now on!"

That was how we spent the whole encore. We interacted with everyone. Thanking all of the staff the moment we reached the waiting rooms.

"Should we announce it online or should we make it a surprise?" I asked everyone in the room.

We were having a quick meeting with our manager and all of us have agreed to do a Vlive together to celebrate our achievements with the fans. "Let's make it a surprise!" Ria jumped on her seat, already giddy with what we'll do later.

"Okay. We'll start filming at 7:30." Kibum oppa stood up from his sitting position on the floor and took off to the cafeteria. We were yet again practicing. But this time it was to prepare our stages for BTS' tour.

They recently released their full length album on February and everyone in the company were busy preparing for everything.

"What should we do?" Ga eun asked us. She was still referring to the Vlive.

"Doing cover dances should be good. We'll ask them what songs they like." Ria responded after thinking for awhile. I nodded my head to her direction. Wow. That was a good idea! "That would be awesome." I trailed, playing with my lip.

We immediately set up everything after Kibum oppa arrived. We ate our dinner and helped him with the camera angles.

"Oh kaaay.. are you guys ready?" He asked behind the ipad. We all did an okay sign to his direction. "2..3... There. We're live." Kibum oppa lifted his head and did a curt nod, indicating that everything has started.

It only took us a few moments when the hearts and view numbers started to rise.
"안녕하세요!! We are G:NiE!" We bowed our heads and smiled at the screen. Comments were going up at an abnormally fast rate. We were all having a hard time reading.

"We just wanted to say thank you to our wishes because today we won first place in Music Bank!" We all cheered.

"And as a way to say thank you, we will do cover dances for you guys! Comment us any song!" Ria went forward a little to start reading. I went up to the computer on the side and connected my phone to the speaker. "Unnie! They want us to do Fake Love!" I heard Ria shout. I hummed and played the song.

We all ran to the center of the room and did the dance with ease. We only did up until the chorus, sitting again on the floor to read new requests. "Huh. Please dance to Run Away by TXT." Ria read loudly. I froze. "I don't know that." Ga eun shook her head, Eunbi silently agreeing behind us.

"Well, I can't do it alone! Unnie, do it with me." Oh hell no. Before I could reject her, Ria already had her hands on my shoulder, pulling me up and dragging me to the center again. I sighed. The song was already playing so I had no choice but to dance.

"Okay, I think that was enough." I said, after sitting down. We have already danced to at least eight songs. TXT was conveniently the last one. "Did you guys enjoy?" Ga eun was the one to speak now. I moved back a little to give space for our leader. I know we were ending the Vlive soon.

"Huh? Yeonjun?" Ga eun suddenly spoke loudly. I darted my eyes towards her. She had her brows furrowed while still reading the comments. "What about him?" Eunbi unnie asked.

"He and Jiwon are trending? What do you guys mean?" Ga eun asked the viewers again. My mouth fell. What did they mean? Has something happened that I did not know of?

I saw our manager grab his phone and typed something there. He was probably checking the commotion the fans were mentioning. His lips pursed in concentration as his eyes quickly glided through every word on the screen.

"I think that's it guys! We'll end this now. Thank you again for the support you have been showering us. Bye!" We all waved at the camera.

The moment the screen turned black we all headed to our manager. Flocking like sheep to surround him. "What's happening?" I said, panicking. I looked at everyone but their eyes were still trained to the device our manager was holding.

—————

What do you guys think happened?

:0