28

After that incident, Yeonjun became more clingy. Not only does he texts me reminders but now he calls between breaks. Somehow he learned and memorised my practice schedule. He even goes to the extent of peeking through the doors of our practice room just to check up on me.

I didn't want to admit it but I really liked the attention he's been showering me lately. He treats me like I was the only person he could see.

These thoughts made my days better. Practice was still hard but now it was a lot more bearable because of a certain person.

Our manager quickly made actions after he heard about the news of me fainting. He talked to the management to give us at least thirty more minutes of break and let us eat more during breakfast. Kibum oppa later on apologised. He was so worried about us that he buys us energy drinks during practice everyday. These were just little things but I know this was his way of showing us his support.

"You finished early." I said to the most beautiful man that was leaning on the wall, waiting for me. He looked up from his phone and his face instantly brightened. His cute eye smile showing.

"Hello there." He said to me, enveloping me in a quick hug.

"Hey! There are cameras!" My jaw was now on the floor because of his bold move. He just chuckled and poked my cheek. "This is a blindspot." He stated proudly, his chest puffing out. I scoffed and poked his chest. Damn, they were hard.

"There are still people who might see us!" I scolded him, nervously checking the hallway. "Come take a walk with me?" He stubbornly ignored me. His hands held mine and gently squeezed it.

"I'll go down first and wait for you at the entrance." Yeonjun securely caged my face and pecked my forehead. "See you." He hurriedly wore his cap and pulled up his mask. Leaving me there in the hall with my mouth hanging open.

I dashed back to our practice room, literally flinging the door open. My eyes quickly scanned the room to find the oldest. "Unnie, I'll go ahead first. Uhm... Yeonjun, he uh-" I rambled on, avoiding her keen eyes.

"Okay."

My eyes darted to her. I was shocked to hear her allowing me to go somewhere so easily. Eunbi became more hands on with us. I didn't know how that was possible but she became more keen with us girls. She often checks on our well-being and sometimes engages us with deep talks. "Wait, really??" I said, trying so hard not to break into a full blown grin. She nodded her head and waved her hand off towards the door. "Just make sure to be back at-" Her eyes moving to check the time, it was already 9:30 in the evening. "11:00. Not a minute late." She sternly said.

I lunged myself at her small frame and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Thank you, unnie!" After that I put on my coat and wore glasses. I didn't have to worry about the media because it was already dark out. Yeonjun wouldn't be recognised late at this hour.

I stepped out of the glass doors. I started walking, subtly turning my head left to right to find the tall man. 

A frown formed on my lips when I still couldn't find even his shadow. I pulled out my phone and began texting him. I swear, if he left without me I woul-

I flinched so hard when someone swiftly pulled me to a dark alley. A strong hand covered my mouth, preventing me to let out a scream. "Shh, it's just me." Yeonjun whispered in my ear.

Once he let go, I immediately smacked him on the arm, earning a soft 'aw' from him. "You could've called me when I drew close like a normal person." I spat. I swear, he acts like a child sometimes.