10

We made it to the AirBnb and it was beautiful.

Everly got a good deal for a loft in Manhattan and it was beautiful. I've never seen a more beautiful city home. I've always dreamed of living in New York and being a magazine editor.

Now here I am. Getting drunk with friends. In New York.

We all decided to just chill for the night then go explore tomorrow since it was already ten at night.

"So there's only three bedrooms and nine of us. So three per room." Kyle said while counting on his fingers.

"Wow Kyle. So smart." Onya sarcastically said. Everyone started to laugh.

"Shut up, Onya." Kyle snapped back.

"Make me." She folded her arms.

"My man Kyle I see you." Oliver tapped his shoulder and Onya quickly regretted her words.

"That's not what I meant." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kyle, but how many girls have you exactly slept with? Wasn't it none?" Xiomara said and the girls started laughing.

"Anyways, I'm tired. I'll take Onya and Xiomara in my room." Yazzy said and picked up her bags.

The girls followed her and then Vince said he'll have Oliver and Kyle in his room. Which left me, Everly, and Micah.

We walked into our room and saw a full sized bed. How the hell were we going to fit?

"You girls can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Micah said dropping his bags in the corner of the room.

"What a gentleman." Everly pouted her lip then jumped onto the bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'll be fine as long as I got a pillow and a few blankets." He chuckled taking a pillow from the bed.

"Okay." I nodded.

I took out my pajamas from my bag, which was a pair of booty shorts and a big t-shirt. I looked over to Micah and he got the message. He turned around and made sure to not look. I changed and then laid in the bed; same as Everly.

Micah stood up and changed into a pair of sweatpants and then took off his shirt. His body was beautiful.

Out of no where, Everly shouted;

"Good night everyone!"

People then shouted back 'good night' and I started to chuckle lowly.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I was woken up to loud shouting from the living room. Micah and Everly were gone, so I'm guessing so was everyone else from their rooms.

I groaned and looked in the mirror that was in the room. My hair was all over the place. I tried my best to tame it then walked out into the living room.

There stood everyone arguing over breakfast.

"Well I want pancakes so search up on Yelp for places with them!" Kyle yelled at Yazzy.

"Noo! We want waffles, greedy." Everly shouted back at him.

How are they yelling when they just drank last night?

I laid down on the couch and continued to listen them argue over breakfast.

"Is this how it is at your school too?" Micah chuckled and lifted my head so he could sit down.

"Yep." I sighed, my head now on his lap.

"How about you just search up breakfast places near me. Duh." Xiomara rolled her eyes and took a seat on the chair near the island.