22

The weekend came and left.

It was Monday now.

During the weekend I hung out with Killian. We decided to make it official and went on cute little dates. We both went on a picnic on Sunday after Church. We took pictures on a disposable camera and painted on canvases we got from Target.

I walked through the hall of the school with Everly. The school day ended and it was time for cheerleading practice. She said she wanted to stay and watch Yazzy and Winter's reactions.

"I'll meet you outside, cheerleader." She sarcastically said and I laughed.

She walked away and I grabbed my duffel bag for cheer. Never in my high school career would I think that I'll be a cheerleader.

I walked into the locker room and changed into my black Nike Pros and a purple shirt. I fixed my hair into a ponytail.

When I was done, I went to the field where I saw the other cheerleaders talking on the bench, and the football boys. None of our practices have started yet.

It looked as if Yazzy and Micah were arguing by her aggressive hand motions and him pointing at her outfit. There was nothing really wrong with it, it was similar to mine except she had on a cropped top.

As I walked closer, I was able to hear it better. I sat down on the grass and started to stretch out.

"Are you fucking serious? You can't tell me what to wear. I'm a damn woman and I don't need you to tell me how to dress."

"I don't care Yazzy! You're my girlfriend and I don't need the other guys talking about your fucking ass hanging out. It's bad enough that they all already saw your body."

"I don't care what they have to say, Micah. And that was awhile ago. Can you at least fucking trust me?"

"Alright boys! Bring it in!" The football coach called them in.

"We'll talk later." He said then walked away.

I looked at her and she looked sad.

She looked over to me, "Mind your fucking business, Lena." She said with a stank face then walked over to Winter.

"Ladies! Let's start." Coach Sabrina clapped her hands.

I looked up to the bleachers and saw Everly, Killian, and Onya sitting down. They all put up a thumbs up and I chuckled to myself.

Practice went on. We did different tumbles, pyramids, and cheers. It was pretty fun, considering that I missed gymnastics. The cheers were also easy to catch on to.

After about two hours, Coach called us in.

"Alright ladies so theres a game tomorrow night. I want Helena to be the main tumbler. Yazzy you would be base instead. I want every single one of you to look your best tomorrow night and get some sleep. Don't forget to keep your voices rested and drink some tea. I will see every one of you tomorrow." Coach Sabrina spoke out and I nodded.

"Coach wait. How is she main tumbler now? That's not fair!" Yazzy cried out.

"Well, maybe if you haven't given me attitude on Thursday when I said she's on the team, then you would still be main tumbler. But I guess not. Deal with it." Coach responded with a mix of annoyance and attitude. She then walked away and Yazzy's face was filled with embarrassment.

She turned to me, "I hope you're fucking happy." Then walked away.

"Fucking whore." Winter spat then walked after her.