11

I woke up to laying on Micah's bare chest on the couch. No one else was up.

I looked up to his face and saw that he was awake as well, playing with my hair.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

Nothing happened last night, other than us making out for awhile. We then found a board game in one of the closets and played for awhile until we both fell asleep. Nothing is official.

We both sat up on the couch and he kissed my lips. I couldn't help but to smile.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:12." He yawned.

"Fuck." I groaned. "Go make yourself some coffee to wake up for the drive." I got up but he tugged on my arm.

He then kissed my lips again and I laughed.

"Come on. Go." I pulled him up.

"Fine." He groaned.

I banged on everyone's doors yelling at them to get up. I could hear everyone's groans.

Xiomara came out of the room rubbing her eyes.

"I'll shower first." She yawned then went to the bathroom.

Kyle, Everly and Onya then went into their own shower.

I walked into Vince's room and sat down on his bed. Oliver was in the living room hooking up the PS4.

"Wakey wakey." I pinched Vince's cheeks.

"Lee come on. I'm hungover." He swatted my hands away.

"I warned you not to drink a lot." I said then laid down.

"Why do you seem so chirpy?"

"To answer your question from yesterday, yes." I smiled.

"What was my question?" He tried putting his hands on his eyes to block out the sun.

"If I like Micah."

"What?" He sounded confused.

"Please don't make a big deal of it. We even kissed last night." I smiled and faced him.

"Lee." He sounded disappointed.

"What? Can't you be happy for me? I don't judge you for fucking Winter." I rolled my eyes then started to get up.

"Lee wait. I'm sorry." He said slowly getting up.

"It's whatever. Just start getting ready and fix up the room. It smells like boy in here." I said then left his room.

I walked into Yazzy's room and saw her with her eye mask on.

"Come on Yazzy. Time to get up and go."

"Shh. I'm sleeping." She put her finger up.

I sighed and started to clean up their room. Empty chip bags were on the floor and so were most of their clothes. I brought a garbage bag into the room and threw out most of the junk. I tidied up the room but not the bed.

Xiomara walked into the room and started to change into a pair of grey sweat shorts and an oversized graphic tee. She put her hair into a low ponytail then walked back out into the living room with her Crocs. She was smart and packed before going into the shower.

I left and then brought the garbage bag into Vince's room, which was filled with a lot more junk. I left it up to him to clean up. I walked into my room and packed up my bag. I went into the shower Xiomara was in and took a quick shower.