20

I laid on the bed as he was on top of me. Our lips connected again and it couldn't have felt more right.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I replied with a yes.

He took out the condom and put it around himself. He then slowly entered me and a gasp left my mouth. He silenced me by kissing my lips. He slowly went in and out of me and I couldn't believe that this was happening.

A WEEK & A HALF BEFORE

"So, Taylor, will you go to homecoming with me?" A random boy asked through a microphone in the cafeteria. The girl, who I'm assuming is Taylor, nodded her head and hugged him tightly. They then kissed and everyone in the cafeteria shouted with joy.

"Homecoming proposal season. I wonder how prom will be." Oliver joked while taking a bite of his peanut butter and jelly.

"Man, Dani was already asked by some guy in her grade. Who am I supposed to go with?" Kyle groaned and I chuckled.

"Why not just go alone? I mean I am." I told him, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"You don't get it. The football team has to have a date. It's like tradition." Vince explained and I ah'd.

"Why not just go with Faith? You guys are in the same lab period and are lab partners." I mentioned.

"You're right. I hope she isn't going with anyone yet. I'll be right back." He said then left the table. We watched as he walked to her lunch table.

"He's really doing it, huh?" Onya chuckled.

"Seems like it." Killian responded.

We watched as she turned around in her chair and he asked her. A smile crossed her face and so did his.

"That's so cute. Ten bucks says they'll get together." Everly said while leaning her head on her hand.

"I bet you're already planning a wedding." Oliver laughed and she nodded with a 'yup'.

The idea of being in love and loving someone sure has crossed my mind a bunch of times. I'm a hopeless romantic and ever since Micah, my standards have rose. My dream is to slow dance with someone I love to the song 'At Last' by Etta James or 'Can't Help Falling in Love' by Elvis Presley. I make up scenarios in my head of situations I would be in with the love of my life. It makes me feel secure and want to look forward to that time. Of course, this generation sucks when it comes to love.

"What'd she say?" Onya asked as Kyle sat back down.

"She said yes." A smile crept up onto his face and we all cheered him on.

"Now we just need to find Oliver a date. Vince you going with Annabelle now, right"

"Yes sir. The red head." Vince responded to Kyle.

Oliver looked over to Xiomara and his eyes were filled with sadness. I looked at Xiomara and she remembered what we spoke about the other day. She agreed to go to homecoming with him, but only as friends.

She looked over to him and stood up. She walked over and stood in front of him,

"I'll go with you." She said and his face was filled with confusion.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, and we wear blue." She agreed and walked back to her chair. Kyle slapped Oliver's chest lightly and hyped him up.

Killian turned over and looked at me. His face was hesitant but he started talking,

"Will you go to homecoming with me? We are the only two without dates." He asked and I was taken back.