21

Homecoming night.

It was six o'clock, and I just finished doing my hair. I decided to straighten it and leave it down. My hair has grown a lot, now reaching my middle back.

I shaved my arm pits, legs and lady area prior to doing my hair, and now I was as smooth as a baby.

I was wearing my favorite silk robe while getting ready. Everly volunteered to do my makeup, and I decided to let her. Music blasted through her room and we were singing along. She did a natural makeup look to me, and I loved it. She finished it off with nude lipgloss, and I felt beautiful.

"Shit. It's 6:40. I have to do my makeup." Everly freaked out and I stood up from the chair.

"I'll be in my room." I chuckled and walked back to my room.

I took the dress off of the hanger and looked at it. It was a beautiful silk, red body con dress which ended above my knees. I put pasties on my breasts, and slipped into the dress. It had skinny straps which laid on my shoulders perfectly. I put on my gold skinny heeled heels, and put in my gold dangly earrings.

I looked in the mirror and quickly fell in love with the way I looked. I put on my deodorant and lotion, and sprayed perfume all over my body.

I walked back into Everly's room and saw her trying to fix up her mascara in the mirror. Her light pink short body con dress fit her body perfectly. She stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Woah okay sexy mama!" She hyped me up and I laughed with shyness.

"You look so good!" I complimented her and she smiled. She walked towards me in her silver heels and looked taller. He hair was curled at the ends, and she looked like an absolute model fresh out of the Victoria Secret commercial.

"I'm ready to go. Where's Killian?" She asked and I shrugged.

"He should be here. It's seven." After I said that the doorbell rang from downstairs and a smile crept onto my face.

"Girls! Your dates are here!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

I picked up my purse and cardigan from my room before we made it downstairs. Walking down the stairs, I could see Killian and Onya. He looked amazing. They both did. His hair was perfectly groomed yet still looked like he didn't give much care to it. Onya looked amazing and her hair was in a new style.

"Wow." Left his mouth as his eyes laid on me.

"Oh my God! Baby you look so good!" Everly walked down faster and hugged Onya.

"No you look beautiful." Onya responded and their lips connected.

I stepped in front of Killian and it seemed that we were both out of words.

"Hi." I lowly spoke with a smile.

"Hi." He responded with a smile as well.

"Pictures! I need pictures." Mom said with excitement and grabbed her phone. The four of us gathered and smiled for the pictures.

After a while of many photos, it was time to head out. I kissed my mom on the cheek and exited the house.

When we got into Killian's car, his music was already blasting through the speakers. I sat in the passenger seat as he drove, and Killian kept singing to me. It made me laugh yet feel young and alive. The sun has set and the stars shone through the night sky.

It was a beautiful night.

We finally made it to the school. After Killian parked, we walked into the school. Homecoming was in the gym, and when we entered the regular lights were off but purple and blue lights took its place. This years theme was 'Enchanted Forest' and the decoration committee went all out. It felt right out of a movie.