•Chapter 4•

Elara Beck
I couldn't really believe what was happening. Especially as I felt one of his hands run through my hair and the other hold my waist firmly. I ran my hands through his hair and moved my lips with his.
Agnes was never going to believe this.
Actually, I probably shouldn't tell her.
She'd run her mouth and everyone would end up finding out.
I wanted to keep this just a secret for myself.

We were sat so close together that I might as well have been sat on his lap. My dress was slowly riding further up my thighs and my cheeks were hotter than they ever had been before. But I couldn't get it out of my head that people were watching us and it made the kiss become a second thought.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Shawn whispered as we pulled apart.
"I just feel like everyone is watching." I said, trying to put a smile on my face.
"Then lets go somewhere where no one can watch." Shawn said, a grin prominent on his face.
"Where?"
"Come back to mine." He smiled and I immediately knew where the night was going to end up.
"As in your house?" I asked and he threw his head back in laughter.
"Yes my house. I'm not just going to take you to some hotel am I?" He said and I shrugged my shoulders.
"Well I don't know. You might have."
"I'm not taking you to a hotel."
"What if I spilled where you live?" I grinned.
"Please don't" he said and scrunched up his nose. I giggled and pressed a kiss to his mouth.
"I'll keep that secret for myself."
"So will you come back to mine?"
I pretended to think but I had already made up my mind.
"Sure" I shrugged and a smile came to both of our faces.
Shawn grinned and picked up his jacket as I slid out of the booth. He quickly wrapped his jacket around my shoulders and took my hand in his.

As we walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies inside the club I saw that people were looking and whispering. My cheeks felt hot and part of me was ready to just forget all of this and leave. But I wanted him so badly. So I held my head up high and interlocked our fingers as we walked. It was only then that I really realised how much bigger his hands were than mine.
He grinned back at me and winked before we walked out into hell.
There were cameras flashing left, right and centre and screaming flooded my ears. In the midst of the screams were questions being asked. But Shawn just kept walking and kept a firm grip on my hand. I knew that my picture was going to be everywhere by tomorrow morning and the thought terrified me. My heart raced and I just made sure that I was keeping up with his long strides.
"Do we need to get a cab?" I asked Shawn as the noise died down.
"Oh shit yeah we do." He sighed and I pointed to where a taxi cab rank was just a few yards away.

As we got into the cab I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation.
"What are you laughing at?" Shawn grinned as we drove.
"Well when I came out tonight I did not think that this would happen." I giggled and looked up at Shawn who was already looking down at me.
He said nothing. His hands cupped my face and he quickly pushed his lips to mine.
I immediately reacted and kissed him back, running my hands through his hair. His hand landed on my upper thigh and gave it a small squeeze and I had to hold down the squeal that was threatening to escape me.
I didn't want the taxi ride to end.
Then again, after the taxi ride was over, the real fun would begin.

After around ten minutes of kissing and light touching, the driver pulled up. He cleared his throat and Shawn and I pulled away from each other.
"We're here Mr Mendes." The driver said and Shawn smiled handing the man some money.
"Wait a sec." he said as he got out. I watched as he ran out of the car and round to my side. Like a true gentleman he opened my door and helped me out of the car.
"Have fun." The cab driver winked and I blushed as Shawn bent down to the window.
"Don't worry. We will."

We had to walk to Shawns house as he never told the cab drivers where he lived. Obviously. The whole walk to his house my heart pounded and the hand that wasn't being held by Shawn shook.
"Ok here we are." Shawn said taking his keys out of the jacket that was wrapped around my shoulders. His house was beautiful.
I just couldn't wait to see the inside.