•Chapter 5•

Shawn Mendes
I couldn't have pulled her into the house quick enough. If I had had pulled on her arm any more it most likely would have broken.
As soon as the door was shut and locked, I turned to Elara. She grinned and I leaned down to kiss her. I ran my hands down her body and pulled away breathing heavily.
"Jump" I said.
"No I'm heavy" she pouted.
"Jump" I said more forcefully and she smiled reattaching our lips. As we kissed she jumped up and I caught her in my arms, my hands going under her.
Through the kiss I could tell that we wanted each other. I had a feeling that some of this was fuelled by the alcohol inside us both.
The way we kissed was fast yet still passionate, filled with little sighs and moans coming from both of us. I found pleasure not only in the kiss but also in the way she moved her hands around my chest, shoulders and through my hair.
I had only known the girl for a few hours but already she was driving me crazy and I knew that later on, she would be driving me absolutely insane.

Elara pulled her lips away from mine and pushed lightly against my chest making me put her down. I frowned, maybe she had changed her mind? But then I saw the grin appear on her face and she put her bag down on the floor before shrugging off my jacket, leaving her in her tight, revealing clubbing dress that she was wearing. I looked her up and down, taking in every curve and contour.
"So." She started and I flicked my eyes back up to hers. She sauntered over to where I was and fiddled with the buttons on my shirt. My breathing became heavy as she pulled on the shirt, untucking it from my trousers. As I felt her soft fingertips on the skin just above my trousers I allowed my head to roll to the side slightly as I closed my eyes.
"Would you like to take this upstairs?" She asked.
"I would love to." I smiled.
"You better lead the way."

I held her hand and half pulled her up the stairs. I was impatient, especially as we ran up the stairs and I saw that her dress had slipped slightly, showing her bra that she was wearing.
As soon as we got to the top of the stairs I pulled her to me by her waist and kissed her hard. She immediately reacted and pulled the buttons of my shirt undone. I smiled as we kissed and shrugged off the shirt.
Elara pulled away, breathing heavily and just stared at my chest. I watched her chest rise up and down as she ran her hands over the entirety of my torso, the light movement of her fingertips making me shiver.
"We're not going to even make it to my room." I laughed and Elara flickered her eyes up to meet mine before grinning.
"You're the one that stopped." She laughed.
I rolled my eyes and held her hand again, pulling her up another flight of stairs, and finally pushed the door to my room open.

"We're here." I grinned.
"Finally." She sighed grinning back at me before standing on her tiptoes, kissing me as hard as I had kissed her.
In a rush I reached for the back of her dress, feeling for a way to get it it off of her body.
She started to laugh against my lips and pulled away.
"How do you get this fucking thing off." I groaned, causing her to laugh more.
"Like this."
She stepped away from me and started unhooking her dress from the front, slowly, teasing me. As she got to the hooks situated over her chest I pushed her hands away and took over.
I pulled the hooks open and sighed as her matching underwear set was revealed to me. I pushed the dress off of her and she stepped out of it.
As I bent down, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her slower this time and more passionately, before walking her backwards, helping her lay gently down on my large king sized bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked as the remainder of our clothes were removed.
"Yes. I'm one hundred percent sure." She smiled, interlocking her fingers with mine.
I kissed her gently and slowly, her hands gripped mine harder, her chest rose, her legs tensed and a small noise escaped her as our night began.