Part 1

Billie: yooooo facetime me when ur dumbass is awake

I couldn't hold back the smile that took over my face as i read the message, she always teases me and no matter how much i say to myself she's just a friend, i cant help but think of the 'what if.' There's no point in me even thinking of it though, i have girlfriend already who tells me she loves me 24/7 so i should be happy right?

I quickly grab my phone and press facetime to see the scream light up with billies smile that i some how can't get enough of.

"Hey sleepyhead" she laughs and i mumble "fuck off it's only like.. oh SHIT how is it 1pm already?"

We continue to talk for a few more until my girlfriend, Alex, shows up at my house. "Hey baby" she says as she pulls me into a big bear hug, "Hows you?"

"Better now" i smile as i lean in to kiss her plump lips. She doesn't hesitate to kiss me back and she pulls me in closer.

We decide to go chill in my room like we usually do, i snuggle my head into the crook of her neck as she strokes my hair ever so gently. I pout when i start to hear her breathing ease off as she falls asleep in my arms.

But life is never easy, is it? Even the most simple, happy moments can quickly switch up.

Baby💕: Have you ended things yet? I want what you did to me last night to happen again ;)

"what the fuck" i whisper so Alex doesn't wake up. "what the actual fuck is this" i repeat to myself whilst staring at the screen not knowing what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This book is going to be based off my tiktok pov series but obviously in much more detail, my tiktok is billieisfit just like my user on here. I'm not really a writer but someone commented if i had wattpad which i do (no shit) sooooo yeah here we are :)