Part 3

This morning I woke up feeling like shit. Already half a bottle of vodka down and it's still only 9:30am, what the fuck. I'm trying my best to forget about Alex and to just keep vibing but that's easier said than done. Fuck my life.

My phone starts ringing, normally because of the situation I'm in I would leave it but my head is killing me and I can no longer take the sound that's piercing through my ears so my drunken self answers the phone to see a bubbly Billie.

"Whaaaaaaaat" i mumble

"Hi bubs I'm just checking in on you" she notices the bottle of vodka sitting beside me, "You started without me?" she jokes and I cant hold back the snort that bursts out my mouth. "What the fuck was that"

"Honestly I have no clue bro I think I'm having a mental breakdown" I pout my lips and do the peace sign. But as expected I start rambling about Alex and start crying. "How could she do this to me? All I did was love and care for her BUT NO she had to go cheat god I'm so stupid how did I notice what the fuck is wrong wit-"

"I love you babygirl" she cuts me off, all I can see in her eyes is pain, concern and love. She smiles softly when she realises that managed to calm me down.

"I love you too Billie, I don't deserve you"

"Yes you do bubs, how about I come round with some food?"

I nod slightly and take another sip of vodka.

"And put that away please, for me?"

"Fine.. But we're drinking later!"

Billie giggles and ends the call. I really don't deserve this girl she always puts me first.

.....

It's been about an hour when I hear a knock at the door, I run down and open the door as quickly as I can. My mouth drops when I see Billie with what i think is about 20 bean burritos. "Hey you" she smiles and pulls me into a hug "I hope you're hungry because there's no way I'm eating this all by myself"

We go to my room and settle down in bed eating the burritos. I don't know how it happened but next thing I know is that I'm cuddling into Billie as a jump scare shows up the tv.
"Fucking pussy" She jokes

"Fuck off" I laugh as I slap her arm playfully "You know I hate this film"

She doesn't say anything back, instead she bites her lip and stares into my eyes. I feel myself blush heavily and I quickly turn away "What? Do I have sauce on my face or something" I panic not wanting her to see the effect she's having on me.

"No you don't.. you just look really pretty today" She smirks and I blush even more "Even for someone having a mental breakdown" She jokes and I cackle and push her away.

We watch the rest of the movie and I feel my eyes getting heavy. Billie must've noticed because she changes position so I can lay into her and fall asleep. I feel her softly stroke my hair and kiss the top of my head. I smile as I gradually fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oooooooo looks like someone has feeling I mean who wouldn't have feeling for Billie??
I cant be asked to edit it so I hope there isn't any errors.