Part 8

TW: abuse

It's been almost 3 weeks since I spoke to Billie, I have tried countless of times to talk to her but she won't answer me.

                            Billie
(incoming facetime call)

"holy shit" I scream as I look at my phone, I don't hesitate to answer it.

"Billie what the fuck why haven't u answered me I have been so worried" i shout.

"Shh princess calm down" something's not right tho she seems high as fuck and she is not someone to smoke.

"Billie what the fuck have u done" i panic, "are u stoned?" i demand with concern and confusion.

"I'm fine bro" she laughs and starts dancing as if she's drunk as well. I go to question her again but without warning Alex walks in.

"Hey bab-, well look who finally decides to talk to my girl" I can sense the anger in her voice and it's not good "you can go now, me and Stella were about to have some fun unless you wana stay?" she scoffs and ends the call.

"Alex baby you didn't need to do that" i snatch my phone away.

"Well you see" she glares at me "i did, and i also told you not to talk to her" she laughs.

"She's my friend though" i plead

"Not anymore she's not" and with that I feel a sharp sting to my face. She fucking slapped me. What the fuck. "I'm not trying to date a cheating bitch that's what you get, you should fucking listen to me dont you trust me?" she shouts.

"I-" i couldn't speak i was in so much shock i just didn't know how to react. I fall to the ground hands shaking with fear.

"Fucking speak up" she shouts and grips my hair.

"I'm sorry I won't speak to her again" I cry.

All of sudden Alex let's me go and falls to the ground with me. "Baby omg I'm so sorry, i don't know what happened to me i never want to hurt you baby I love you so much you know I wouldn't mean to hurt you I promise baby it won't happen again" she brushes my hair to the back of my ear and places a gentle kiss on my lips. For some reason I kiss her back.

"It's okay, it's my fault I didn't listen to you" My head is telling me to walk out and never look back but my mouth forgives her. What the fuck.

"I promise it won't happen again" she hugs me tightly.

But that promise didn't last long,

Did it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late upload and because of that I'm going to work on part 9 straight away ooo look at me go 2 parts in 1 night ayyyyyyyy